“Great Stay”

Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Mount Airy
Reviewed April 2, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
ChristyONeal, General Manager at Best Western Bryson Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2013

Reviewed March 21, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
ChristyONeal, General Manager at Best Western Bryson Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2013

Reviewed January 11, 2013

We arrived late without a reservation because I had made the reservation for a day earlier in error. The staff was courteous, friendly, and accommodating! The manager was outstanding. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
ChristyONeal, General Manager at Best Western Bryson Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2013

I would like to thank you for the survey and also, I am glad you enjoyed your stay. It is always a pleasure when someone has a great stay. We hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
ChristyONeal, General Manager at Best Western Bryson Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2013

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Nice, exceptionally clean, very comfortable Best Western right off major highway. Decent continental breakfast with hot waffles. Friendly staff. Best of all, two queen beds in the room (much more comfortable than full beds). Beds and pillows were really comfy. 10% discount on breakfast at neighboring restaurant (although we didn't use it, having filled up on the included breakfast). If you don't need all the extras (exercise room, conference rooms) of a 3, 4, or 5 diamond hotel, you'll be very happy at this Best Western.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for completing our survey and I am glad your were comfortable with your stay, we work hard to keep the rooms clean and accommodating for each and every guest . Hope to see you again.

Reviewed December 23, 2012

This was our second stay in two months, but this time I have to complain. The Internet service was quite I useable. My IPad would not stay connected to their service. To say that the hot water was hot would be a lie, it was barely warm to the touch. A very quick shower that evening after a long day o. The road. Breakfast was adequate-toast, waffles and boiled eggs was lots for us.
The water problem was addressed during the night. Upon check out, I was asked if everything was alright with the room, and she said Oh yeah, you had no hot water.
No apology, just "sign here, this is your copy of the bill". We don't think we'll be back.

Room Tip: Don't stay here if you need Internet service.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
ChristyONeal, General Manager at Best Western Bryson Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2012

First of all, I would like to thank you for completing the survey, but most of all, I would like to apologize for your situation. I was unaware of the water problem but I will be sure to check into the problem, as for the front desk agent, I do sincerely apologize because yes, we want you to return and continue to stay with us. I can assure you that I will speak with the agent about this and we hopr to see you in the future.

Reviewed December 6, 2012

The room was excellent, reasonably large with the hoped for collection of amenities. There was even a pull down shade to further darken the room!

We were somewhat late to breakfast, which would have been good had someone monitored the situation and reloaded plates, untensils, napkins, bakery items; disturbing since some of the cleaning staff were there and suffering from "Not my job!" syndrome.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
ChristyONeal, General Manager at Best Western Bryson Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2012

I would like to Thank You for you review. I also want you to know that I apologize for the comdition of the breakfast room. Sometimes things like this need to be brought to attention so it doesn't happen again. I hope this incident does not discourage you to stay at Best Western because we care for our guest and want them to be happy when they check in and when they check out. I hope you have a great day and if you are in the area again stop by.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Mount Airy
7 mi away
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mount Airy South
Hampton Inn & Suites Dobson
Hampton Inn Jonesville/Elkin

Been to Best Western Bryson Inn? Share your experiences!