“Haircut with Floyd”

Floyd's City Barbershop
Ranked #4 of 36 things to do in Mount Airy
Reviewed October 4, 2012

My wife, Sandra and i visited dueing Mayberry Days 2012. We had the most fun of our lives. I was determined to get a haircut at Floyd's and a pork chop sandwich at Snappy's. Didi'nt get the sandwich lines too long. I was fortunate to get haircut while a National GEO film crew was there. I felt like a star. Loved Russel. A great ambassador for MT. Airy. We will be back next year. Tom Rowland, mayor, Cleveland, tn.

1  Thank Tom R

Reviewed September 24, 2012

You can get clipped at Floyd's. Had our picture taken in the old Barber chair. Lots of pictures, and a lot of history on the walls. Classic!!!

Reviewed September 9, 2012

We stopped by to have a look and were greated very well. The staff took our picture in the barber chair and were glad we stopped by.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

Mr. Hiatt is a very dear man, made me feel like I had known him for years. Had my picture made with my dad and put on the barbershop wall.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

MT Airy. The little twn after Mayberry from Andy Griffith. A great Barber shop. Where you can have your hair cut by a look a like Flyod. Very interesting & fun to visit.