“Fit the Bill”
Review of Chili's

Chili's
Ranked #38 of 104 Restaurants in Mount Airy
Reviewed July 21, 2014

We were traveling between Holden Beach, NC and Columbus, OH and spending the night in Mount Airy. This Chili's was close to our hotel so we gave it a try. The food was very good and our waiter was definitely on top of refills. He was cheerful and enthusiastic without being overbearing. In addition he told us about another restaurant in the area when we asked him how it was. Definitely a positive experience.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

Ate here on our recent visit to Mt. Airy. Parking lot looked full but had plenty of seating inside. We got the sirloin & ribs. They were both excellent. Very good dining experience.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

Ate here on visit to Mount Airy during drive down the Blue Ridge Parkway.
We usually get chicken tenders but decided to order something else which was a mistake.
Ordered the county fried steak. Was a big disappointment. Meat was tuff and tasteless.
Service was good and place was clean.

Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

We eat here often and the Sirloin is good. I always get it with a double order of steam broccoli. I love their chips and salsa. The waitress on this visit on Memorial Day was pretty good. The thing I don't like about Chili's is that you have to pay at your table.

Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

I give this CHAIN restraunt a 4 because of the service at the bar. Solo Eater and I did not want to take up a table on a Wed night. Service was fast and with a smile, also gave some good recommendations as I have never eaten at a Chili's before. (Try to avoid chains while traveling). Good location to hotel and freeways.

Been to Chili's? Share your experiences!