“Amazing!!!”

Sagebrush Steakhouse
Ranked #59 of 101 Restaurants in Mount Airy
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Sagebrush is a casual dining Steakhouse. Our menu is full of appetizing items with an emphasis on hand-cut steaks. We also offer award winning ribs, fresh seafood & chicken, as well as a variety of garden fresh salads, appetizers, homemade desserts and a full bar. We pride ourselves in serving a great meal with value & variety in a family friendly environment. Dine In - Take Out - Catering
“Amazing!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2014

My mother and I decided to stop there for lunch while shopping in Mt. Airy. The burgers were awesome but they staff was the best part! The manager (Denise) checked on us a few times and was super professional and polite! Our server was also great. I would definitely recommend people I know to go there!

• Visited September 2014

dunbar, wv
“EHHHH....no not again”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2014

While in Mt. Airy for a weekend family get together we decided to eat dinner at Sagebrush. It was a Saturday evening about 730 and the place was not busy, no waiting. There were 8 of us and we tried to be organized about being ready with our orders. First our waitress came and took our drink orders and then dissapeared, several other servers brought us part of what we ordered and then we had to flag down for the rest (no mixed drinks all soda or tea and we were sitting right next to thier soda station!) when the food came out it was spotty delievery and then things like my mixed veggied were cold but the entee was hot-two of our party ordered salads and they were the last delivered (after having to basically replace the order). One of the salads was served with basically raw tuna, staff was informed as to why-still we were charged for this salad when the bill came and more time had to be spent working that out. Would have been different if the place had been slammed or we had been difficult with our orders but neither occured. Very dissapointing -now know why the place was not busy-wont bother trying it again, there are enough places to eat in the area that are better.

• Visited June 2014
Marietta, Ohio
“Friendliest place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2014

While in Mount Airy for a visit of Mayberry with my family we wanted to plan a surprise birthday party for my mom. I looked for a nice restaurant to have it at and found this place. I had never ate at one so wasn't sure how everyone would like it. I got in touch with a Manger Dawn who called me and we set the party up for the Saturday we were in town. They were so helpful and nice even offered to set it up for us. We had about 10 family members for out of town show up and we all were very pleased with the staff and loved our meal. Our server was Alison and she was the BEST so friendly and she saw to are every need we thank her. The food was great and we wish we had one in Marietta,Ohio. Will eat here again and tell everyone about Sagebrush Steakhouse!

• Visited May 2014
Waterford, Ohio
“BEST PLACE EVER”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2014

This restaurant was the best ever. Service from everyone especially, Alison and her manager was over and beyond what we ever expected. We came from Ohio to Mt Airy to hold a surprise 80th Birthday party in their banquet room. With the help it turned out amazing. Alison was great in joking with us and giving it right back when we picked on here THANKS ALISON! The food was delicious, and atmosphere superb!

• Visited May 2014
Cloudcroft, New Mexico
“Excellent steak”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2014

We ordered and split a rib-eye steak. It was cooked to perfection with a great side salad and baked potato. I wish I could find another steak house this good!

Visited October 2013