“OH how we missed you !”

Cuisines: American
Chesterfield
“OH how we missed you !”
Reviewed August 10, 2014

With all the Lone Stars in Virginia closed, we were thrilled find this one. Great staff, the food was amazing..........as always ! Blooming Onion was good but very salty to me. Virignia needs a Lone Star ! Best food and this particular one had the best staff !!

Visited August 2014

Mount Airy, NC
“Lunch time...”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Stopped in here for lunch today. The restaurant was basically empty, so we were greeted and seated very quickly. Hostess was very polite and cordial. I don't usually do "steak houses" for lunch, but the idea of a 6 oz. Bacon-Wrapped Sirloin, seemed to work for me today. For my sides I had a side salad and Fresh Green Beans. The applewood-smoked bacon & steak were very tasty and the green beans were perfectly crisp. My side salad was the usual "side salad" variety, nothing special, but they do offer separate oil & vinegar bottles for a dressing, which I particularly like to have with my salad. I only drank water, but they do offer a wide variety of beverages to include a bar, with seating in the restaurant. It was very clean and also offers outside seating. (They can also accommodate large parties.) Overall, it was a very good lunch, in and out very quick. I would go again. Enjoy! :)

Here is their menu: https://www.lonestarsteakhouse.com/uploaded/dinnermenu/0413_I_TG_NC8.pdf

• Visited July 2014
Wytheville, Virginia
“Steak sandwich”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

This is the best,tenderest, tasty steak sandwich ever! The salad was fresh and crisp; the Service was great - prompt and friendly. Convenient to Route 52.

• Visited July 2014
Vidalia, Georgia
“Great meal”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

We had a great meal at this steak house while staying at Mt. AIry. The steaks were tender and very tasty. Highly recommend!!!

• Visited April 2014
Dobson, North Carolina
“Memorial Day Weekend”
Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

We visited with some friends on Sunday before Memorial Day. We had bogo coupons and I had the sweet Bourbon salmon and sirloin and it was wonderful. This restraint is always really good with excellent staff.