“Excellent Food and Service”
Review of Thailand Cafe

Thailand Cafe
Ranked #5 of 105 Restaurants in Mount Airy
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed August 19, 2018

Have to visit every time I'm in town.. Very good Thai food with very attentive service . Moderate pricing , large portions and excellent soups and apps. Must visit if you enjoy Thai food

Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

Thank you Trip Advisor for,directing us,to this restaurant. We had lunch specials of Massaman Curry and Ginger chicken. The. Urrey was sweet and spicy with a hint of coconut milk, and the ginger had that lovely ginger kick. Both meals had more than ample portions of tender meat and veggies. The luck comes with a crispy egg roll and rice soup. Overall, a pleasant authentic Thai surprise for 2 weary travelers.

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Consistently a good place to eat. The food is good, fresh, and the service is always on point. I have eaten at this restaurant at least a dozen times and always have a good experience.

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

We were traveling through the area saw that this Thai restaurant had great reviews so we had to try it!!!
Soooo good! The Thai Iced Tea was awesome. My hubby truly enjoyed his Chicken in a nest (see photo). I had the Panang-spicy with extra veggies and brown rice. So happy we read trip advisor and stopped to eat here!!!!

Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

1st visit and not my last . Sampled a couple of apos. Lettuce wraps, dumplings and Large Salad . All were very fresh ,tasty and reasonably priced . Service was excellent and look forward to my next trip to sample other fare