“Great value and fresh products”
Review of Thailand Cafe

Thailand Cafe
Ranked #4 of 105 Restaurants in Mount Airy
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed February 4, 2012

Very rarely do you get this level of quality and freshness in rural areas. This is a real treat. I had the duck and it was fantastic. I look forward to eating there again soon. It's really easy on the wallet, too!

Reviewed December 28, 2011

My boyfriend and I were driving on the highway from the Blue Ridge Parkway to the south end of Shenandoah National Park and decided to stop in Mount Airy for food since it was one of the more populated areas along our route. We were debating between Sonic and Chinese take-out, which seemed to be some of the only options in the area, until we spotted the Thailand Cafe nesled in the corner of a shopping plaza. What a gem! We were absolutely blown away by the quality and taste of the food, the service, and the amount of food that we got for the price - very affordable for some really really great food. We got there within a half hour of closing time but were welcomed to dine in. We tried the Massaman curry and I think it's one of the best Thai curries I've tasted in a while. I would go back in a heartbeat and would highly recommend this place to anyone who finds themselves in the area - this place was unexpected but quite a find.

1  Thank katiebart
Reviewed December 19, 2011

We went to the Thailand Cafe for a birthday lunch. Service and food were very good as expected. We ordered the appetizer sampler and tom kha soup as a starter. Both choices were tasty, not too spicy. Both ordered stir fry dishes which were visually attractive, tasty and more than ample servings. Accompanied by a SingTao beer. Service was courteous and prompt. This is a favorite of ours and look forward to repeat visits.