Comfort Inn Mount Airy
Hampton Inn Mount Airy(Mount Airy)(Great Value!)
$107
$60
$108
Quality Inn(Mount Airy)
$80
$68
QualityInn
Best Western Bryson Inn(Mount Airy)(Great Value!)
$92
$89
BestWestern.com
Econo Lodge(Pilot Mountain)
$59
Surry Inn(Dobson)
$74
$129
Mayberry Motor Inn(Mount Airy)
All reviewsmexican restaurantnewer propertyroom was cleannice hotelindoor poolchile rojobiscuits and gravychoice hotelsblueberry wafflescheck in was quickandy griffithstaff was very friendlygreat place to visitdesk clerkwould definitely stay here againcheck in was a breezestayed for one night
Reviewed December 18, 2013

Stayed here for 4 nights while visiting family and we were happy. For the price, there is a heated pool, exercise room, comfy beds, and very clean. The staff is extremely polite and helpful. They do have a breakfast buffet, with eggs, sausage, gravy & bisquits, breads, cereal, oatmeal, fruit and waffles with more choices. We ate here in the morning once only because the food was not hot. It was just barely warm. I mentioned it to the front desk but it was the same the next am. No problem because there are tons of resturants all around. If you stay here, you need to go to mayberry and shop in the gift stores and we even saw andy griffths birthplace which we would never have found if not for the staff. All in all it would have been perfect with the breakfast hot but I would take clean and comfy anyday.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CherylK752
Reviewed November 29, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Comfort Inn for two nights while doing the Andy Griffith thing in Mount Airy. We often stay at Choice Hotels properties and this is among the nicest we have seen. Apparently it was recently remodeled and everything is new including the linens and towels. The breakfast was much better than average with good coffee and a variety of breakfast food including sausage and pre-cooked egg product. The staff was attentive and the place was clean. Within a 100 yard walk across the street is a very good Mexican restaurant where we ate both nights. The hotel is off the Andy Griffith Parkway, but the sign is back off the road, so be careful not to pass it by and have turn around like we did.

Room Tip: We stayed on the back side and it was very quiet.
1  Thank GeorgiaRobert
Reviewed November 11, 2013

I was looking for a good deal but yet get a nice place to stay as well. Had not been to Mt. Airy before so was not familiar with the area. I was pleasantly pleased to find the king room with sofa, refrigerator, and microwave with new fixtures around. The breakfast was nice with choice of 3 cereals, eggs, sausage, biscuits, gravy, belgian waffle maker with choice of plain or flavored (blueberry) waffle mix, 3 fresh fruits, and then the usual breads and pastries, 2 juices and milk along with coffee. The staff was helpful too. When I called to make the reservations, I asked what rate I was getting as I had researched on the internet and knew they honored AAA or offered a senior rate. He said it was the "best available", so I told him I wanted AAA (only about $5 difference, but hey) so he told me to show the card when I arrived. I did and the desk clerk honored what he had said (I had his name so that helped). Pool looked very nice and clean although I did not use it.

1  Thank Kathy W
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Great hotel! All staff members were exceptionally friendly, and our room very nice, clean, and quiet. Breakfast was good, as well. The bedding was fantastically comfortable!! We will be staying here when in the area again. Highly recommend this hotel!!

2  Thank SkipsMom2009
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Very nice hotel! Staff was very friendly and helpful, and the room met our expectations. The hotel is located a few minutes from the Mount Airy attractions and is right off the Andy Griffith Parkway. The hotel area was nice and clean and the breakfast was good as well. When back in the area, we plan to stay here again.

2  Thank 86MissyJ