“Awesome food” 4 of 5 bubbles

The Copper Pot Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 98 Restaurants in Mount Airy
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Southern style foods at its best, with a family atmosphere. No alcohol served.
Forest City, North Carolina
“Awesome food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2012

My husband and I felt right at home with the inviting decor and welcoming staff. We both ate the flounder meal and it was very good. I found a few bones in my flounder, but my husband said that was normal. I wish this restaurant was closer to home because I would eat there more often.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank 2peas-N-apod98

Frankfurt, Germany
“This food is made with love......”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2012

This restaurant came recommended to us by the hotel we stayed in across the highway. Awesome food. My husband and I both had the pan fried half chicken, which was fresh and delicious. The sides were equally as good....fried okra, homemade pinto beans, and sweet potato casserole. My daughter had popcorn shrimp and won the clean plate award. The hush puppies were probably the highlight, in addition to the chicken and sweet potato casserole. There are religious scriptures and sayings posted, but no tableside preaching took place. The restaurant was clean, the service s great, and the prices extremely reasonable for the amount of food. It was a delight to eat here...would definitely recommend it.

• Visited May 2012
2 Thank batsondds
Elkin, North Carolina
“Good Restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2011

We took a group of 14 Senior Adults from our church. The service was great and good food. They had our tables set up and ready for us when we arrived. Couldn't ask for better service and the place was newly refurbished and clean.

• Visited June 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Sara C
Mount Airy, NC
“Excellent Family Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2011

Take time to turn off on exit 100 (Mount Airy, NC) off of I-77. It is a pleasure to dine in this newly-remodeled restaurant. The food is great and the new owners assure that everything is to your liking. This place is clean from top to bottom. My family and I have been there on several occasions and have never been disappointed. In the beginning, the service was a little slow, but they were new and this is greatly improved. If you like Southern cuisine, they way it is intended to be prepared, then this is your spot.

• Visited February 2011
2 Thank PHYMountAiry_NC
Mount Airy, North Carolina
“Newly renovated, Just off I-77 at exit 100 in NC”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2011

This was the previous Wagon 'wheel resturant, I've stopped in here a couple of times within the last few weeks. They have new owners who have installed all new tables and lots of new equipment. Looks much better than before. They have a family style atmosphere. This is a good place to stop especially if you're with family.
The location is in a safe area, The food is good ,and the prices are very reasonable.
I am local to this area and will become a regular customer.

• Visited February 2011