“CHEESY CHEESY CHEESY”

Coppola's
Ranked #43 of 105 Restaurants in Mount Airy
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Hey now, not real sure which is hotter. The fine brunette or the extra cheese pizzas I usually get, lol. Seriously now, if you all like a killer tasting cheese pizza, ya gotta try Coppolla's. OK, can I walk in this place straight faced again, lol???

Reviewed March 9, 2013

This is my 2nd review of Coppola's. The only reason I am updating is because I am beyond sick of the hateful attitude given by the red-headed lady who frequently works the register. NEVER is she friendly! RARELY does she say more than a disgruntled "Hello" when I call in an order followed by the disgruntled price of my order. THAT'S IT! She is even less friendly when I pick up my order.

Customer facing employees have to at least try to be friendly to customers. I don't understand why she can't. I am always friendly to her.

I have considered boycotting this place because of this behavior. I honestly dread going to the register, but, I can't lie, I absolutely LOVE their pizza. I will continue to go back...at least until I feel I can't take her rudeness any longer.

3  Thank turtledovelove
Reviewed December 19, 2012

Took off down the mountain to Mt Airy for some final Christmas shopping, told the folks at home I'd bring a pizza home. I always simply love extra cheese on my pie. Took some to my mom and she was even impressed and she's not a big pizza eater. Anyone whom loves cheese, try one of Coppola's, the taste just lingers in your mouth. Being originally from Baltimore, Coppola's pizza is pretty much similar in taste compared to my Northern chums. Hey, also there's a few good looking waitresses there especially one in a ponytail, hehehe. Guess I'll go in hiding, lol. Seriously folks, this pizza cannot be beat in this neck of the woods....

Reviewed December 13, 2012

After driving 10 hours we felt like just staying put in our hotel with a bottle of wine so ordered a pizza, Delivery requires a minimum $15,00 order so we also ordered a bruschetta appetizer. The bruschetta was excellent and the pizza very good. Have had better but in a strange town with no experience we were happy. I like a tastier sauce but it had lots of cheese and was NY style which we prefer.

So if you are stuck in a hotel and don't feel like driving out for dinner grab a pizza. Hope you brought some wine

Reviewed October 14, 2012

These guys bake up a true New York Style Italian Pie, the cheese absolutely melts in your mouth. Hey, I drive some 40 miles for their pizza and it's worth it. The locals in Galax just does not compare to Coppola's, trust me they have tasty food...

Been to Coppola's? Share your experiences!