“ABSOLUTELY MELTS IN YOUR MOUTH”
Review of Coppola's

Coppola's
Ranked #51 of 104 Restaurants in Mount Airy
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed December 19, 2012

Took off down the mountain to Mt Airy for some final Christmas shopping, told the folks at home I'd bring a pizza home. I always simply love extra cheese on my pie. Took some to my mom and she was even impressed and she's not a big pizza eater. Anyone whom loves cheese, try one of Coppola's, the taste just lingers in your mouth. Being originally from Baltimore, Coppola's pizza is pretty much similar in taste compared to my Northern chums. Hey, also there's a few good looking waitresses there especially one in a ponytail, hehehe. Guess I'll go in hiding, lol. Seriously folks, this pizza cannot be beat in this neck of the woods....

There are newer reviews for Coppola's

Reviewed December 13, 2012

After driving 10 hours we felt like just staying put in our hotel with a bottle of wine so ordered a pizza, Delivery requires a minimum $15,00 order so we also ordered a bruschetta appetizer. The bruschetta was excellent and the pizza very good. Have had better but in a strange town with no experience we were happy. I like a tastier sauce but it had lots of cheese and was NY style which we prefer.

So if you are stuck in a hotel and don't feel like driving out for dinner grab a pizza. Hope you brought some wine

Reviewed October 14, 2012

These guys bake up a true New York Style Italian Pie, the cheese absolutely melts in your mouth. Hey, I drive some 40 miles for their pizza and it's worth it. The locals in Galax just does not compare to Coppola's, trust me they have tasty food...

Reviewed August 20, 2012

The food was just OK. My meatball parm sandwich didn't have much flavor, and the fries and cheese sticks were ordinary. However, my wife did seem to enjoy her meal (cheesesteak sandwich) more than me. We had the food delivered to the Holiday Inn Express, which was prompt, friendly and reasonably priced.

1  Thank LYHtraveler10
Reviewed June 16, 2012

This has to be the best alfredo created. The serving was HUGE, easily could have been split between two. By far the tastest bread, sweet and crunchy but delightful in the middle. Im not a big sweat tea drinker but it was recommended by several folks in Mt Airy, so I gave it a try. And took home two to-go glasses. Very moist chicken with the perfect amount of seasoning. Excellent service and low pricing.

Been to Coppola's? Share your experiences!