“Tasty”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Tasty”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

The pork chop sandwich is great! The meat is always very tender and the sandwich is huge. Make sure you get it with the works (chili, slaw, etc).

Visited December 2012
1 Thank M. M

Pilot Mountain, North Carolina
“Eating at a historican Restaurant”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

This is the place Andy Griffith talkes about in his TV show. Everyone goes there for their pork chop sandwiches. Who can also see pictures of famous people who have eaten there. Opra has eater here.

Visited October 2012
Atlanta
“Lots of fun”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

I had read about Snappy Lunch and wanted to go visit Mt. Airy so made a side trip to visit. Although not a huge fan of the Andy Griffith show, it was fun to visit where he grew up. We had quick service and it extremely affordable. We both ordered the pork chop sandwich which was good but not as great as the reviews had indicated. I overheard our server tell someone that the owner had recently died and that might be the reason that the quality was not what we expected. But, it was still fun to have lunch there and explore Mt. Airy.

• Visited November 2012
greensboro, nc
“Not what I expected.”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Wife and I visited on Veteran's Day to experience the famour pork chop sandwich! We were disappointed somewhat. The sandwich had little if any taste. The slaw was sweet which I do not like-prefer a vinegar based slaw.

I think the pork needed a thicker batter coating before cooking. Oh well, maybe we will try it again.

• Visited November 2012
shelby,nc
“Yummy food and nice atmosphere”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

It is hard to get into this place but well worth the wait. All sandwiches are hand made. I love the breaded hamburger or cheeseburger. It has all the meat and is breaded to take away some of the grease that a burger has. The pork chop sandwich is huge. I love to ear here when I'm in Mt Airy.

• Visited October 2012