“Great Pho”
Review of Saigon

Saigon
Ranked #22 of 105 Restaurants in Mount Airy
Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

A surprise of great tasty Pho in a small place but full of flavor. Need on my next visit to try some More Vietnamese and Thai dishes but it will be hard not to try a repeat Performance of Pho

Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

I would give this place 7 stars if I could. My wife and I tried this place out a few months ago and have ate here 2 or 3 times a week since. The menu is so varied from Chinese, Thai and Vietnamese we are still trying new items. Everything has been fresh and delicious and nothing is made until you have ordered. Please support this local owner originally from Asia so that we all can enjoy this food for years to come.

1  Thank moxley4
Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

Excellent Pho and Chinese food! Everything we have tried here is beyond great. Brown sauce is wonderful. Very figure friendly and owner is accommodating to your needs. They steam their veggies, so they are better for you, and we always get ours without rice or noodles so its super healthy. We drive 20 minutes 2 or 3 times a week to eat here.BEST Chinese food we have had in our life (60) years. Eggrolls are so good we have seen customers order 3 and make it their entree. Very reasonably priced for the portions you get.

1  Thank HawaiiLady
Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

I have eaten here many times and have thoroughly enjoyed every experience. Their pho is the best I’ve had and the Crispy Beef is delicious. The plum and sweet and sour chicken are both delights as well. The owners are also some of the nicest people you will meet. It seems like each time I go there are hardly any people there, which is somewhat confounding. The only thing I can think of is that the majority of people either order takeout or the location is kind of out of the way. If more locals would give it a chance, I guarantee they would be back for more.

Reviewed February 3, 2018

Best Pho within 100 miles and I know my Pho. If you have never had, google it or ask at the restaurant.

Been to Saigon? Share your experiences!