“I love the buffet”

Dining options: Buffet
Dobson, North Carolina
“I love the buffet”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

Ate here on 8/1 for lunch buffet. It is always good at this Golden Corral. I loved the chicken livers, mash potatoes, bourbon street chicken, and fried chicken. One of my favs in Mount Airy

• Visited August 2014

Washington Court House, Ohio, United States
“Breakfast on Sunday”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

We decided to go here for breakfast on Sunday our second day on our visit. Was to meet a FB friend Nancy but she never showed up to meet her there so went ahead and ate bkft bar around 10 am. I had bacon and scrambled eggs and hash browns and some gravy and also some watermelon, grapefruit, and strawberries and some yogurt. They were out of biscuits when I was at the bar? Also had an ice cream cone and a slice of bkft pizza before we left to go downtown to shop and see the sites!!!! Love Mt Airy NC!!!! Think hubby had biscuits and gray and sausage and bacon and some home fries and some corned beef hash too!!! We also had some watermelon and went back twice for more! Really enjoyed our bkft that day!

Visited July 2014
Dobson, North Carolina
“Lunch”
Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I had lunch buffet on a Friday. We eat both lunch and supper here whenever we get a chance. It is one of my family's favorite places to eat. The food is good. The wait staff is always on top of things. Tasha one of the waitresses is a super friendly lady.

Rockledge, Florida
“Love this place.”
Reviewed June 15, 2014

Went there on a Tuesday and they had a special Senior's Special that was amazing, including the drink. The variety of food there is fantastic.

Visited June 2014
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Dinnertime”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

Located near the Holiday Inn Express, so good stop for out of town guests. Food was kept well stocked, and servers did a good job keeping up on the drinks and clearing tables. Better than my local Golden Corral by far!

Visited May 2014