“Average for the price”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Mount Airy
Reviewed May 24, 2012

Located about 1 1/2 miles outside of Mayberry town centre. There are no hotels downtown, all are on this same strip. Plenty of fast food places around. A little dated & tired, the rooms were clean enough & the beds comfortable. Our room was at the back, so quieter. Decent enough value for the cost. Breakfast a little lacking but hey, free!!!

Room Tip: Ask for back of the building. Quieter location.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Alison092

Reviewed April 24, 2012

After reading some of the reviews on here, I was NOT looking forward to staying at this Hotel! However I had no choice as this was the only option for my 7 week training period for my job. I was extremely surprised at what I found. I have stayed so far 3-4 weeks, with a different room each time. Each room was nice and clean, cozy, and maintained very well! I haven't interacted a lot with the staff but they all seem friendly. The breakfasts are plentiful, with lots to choose from. My rooms have all had a fridge and microwave....After reading the other reviews, I was very pleased! My ONLY problem that I have encountered is guests that arrive late night/early morning and their lack of consideration for sleeping people here and there. Other than that...which Quality Inn cannot help...I am a VERY satisfied customer. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others!

Room Tip: Keeping the heat/air on helps keep the outside noise level down.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank msb594
Reviewed April 12, 2012

I made a visit to Mount Airy out of interest in the Andy Grifith/Mayberry lore, and the Quality Inn made the stay even more a pleasure. Especially friendly check-in people who helped give me the lay of the land. But, like other places, they could give guest the wi-fi code on check-in (I asked later and they obliged). The room was very clean and had a real nice flat-screen TV with excellent reception. Excellent breakfast, with waffles, biscuits and gravy, eggs, cereal and much more. I was impressed. A great visit to Mayberry and a great place to spend the night.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank LeeAlbany
Reviewed March 12, 2012

The manager was very friendly. The room was very clean. We were even able to use a coupon for a remarkable rate! I'm not a snob but I am careful about my accommodations. This was a pleasant surprise. Will return again when visiting the area.

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed February 17, 2012

The GM Nick Patel and the desk clerk Tracey really make this hotel a nice place to stay. They are pleasant to work with and always have a smile. The hot breakfast is a plus.

Room Tip: up building, wi fi works better here/
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 7, 2011

I stayed at the Quality Inn in Mt. Airy, NC on 11/30/11 and again on 12/04/11. I was on my way to the Smokey Mountains in Tennessee and decided to stop on my way to Tennessee and on my way home from Tennessee. I enjoyed my stay both times. My room was very clean and comfortable. The staff was very friendly and made me feel at home. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. The rooms are very clean and the staff will treat you like one of the family. I plan on staying again at the Quality Inn in Mt. Airy the next time I take a trip up that way. This was an excellent place to stay. I highly recommend this hotel to everyone. You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank Sandra W
Reviewed November 13, 2011

Filthy, dusty room. Not 1, but 2 huge spiders-one on the bed and 1 coming down the wall. Carpet hardly swept, peeling wallpaper, mirror barely there, curtains stuck to window embedded with cobwebs. Dust on everything; worst motel stay of our lives. Will never return to Mt. Airy!

Room Tip: I couldn't recommend any room here.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
#1 of 2 in Pilot Mountain
Quality Inn Hillsville
Quality Inn Hillsville
#7 of 8 in Hillsville

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!