“Wonderful property. Highly recommended!”

Hampton Inn Mount Airy
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Mount Airy
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed February 10, 2014

My daughter and I visited the Mount Airy Hampton Inn a few weeks ago. This is a top notch property. Probably the best Hampton I've stayed in.Wonderful, clean, updated accommodations. Our room was huge, very clean, nice beds and furnishings. Very pleasant and accommodating staff who go above and beyond to ensure a pleasant and comfortable stay. They pay attention to the small details in hospitality, which go a long way. Pool area looked very nice. Breakfast was great.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank MrsStiltner
Hampton I, General Manager at Hampton Inn Mount Airy, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2014

I would first like to thank you so much for staying at the Hampton Inn Mt. Airy and for taking the time to let other travelers know about your stay. It is our goal to provide excellent customer service, clean rooms and comfortable surroundings for our guest and it sounds like we did just that. I am pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to having you again the next time your travels bring you to the area. Thank you for the recommendation we greatly appreciate it.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Mount Airy

Reviewed February 8, 2014

I was in Mt. Airy for a family funeral and stayed at the Hampton Inn as I usually do when visiting there. The accommodations were excellent as usual and I very much enjoyed my stay. The only thing negative I could say is that I didn't like the pillows, but that's not unusual. I just prefer my pillow at home.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Sandra S

Thank you for staying at the Award Winning Hampton Inn in Mount Airy NC. We greatly appreciate the five star rating that you gave us on Trip Advisor. The feedback that our guest take the time to give is very important so thank you so much for doing so. I am pleased to know that you had another good experience at our property and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future because "We Love Having You Here!"

Reviewed January 29, 2014

This very nice place to stay . After more than 30 stays it has been a A+ to stay. Rooms are all ways clean. Very quiet place to stay. Near all the eating places and town. Never had any problems . Large parking lot.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Paul R
Hampton I, General Manager at Hampton Inn Mount Airy, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2014

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Mount Airy NC. It sounds like you have been with us for at least 30 days and we greatly appreciate that. We strive to provide excellent service, clean rooms and comfortable surroundings and from your feedback it sounds like we are doing just that. Thank you again and we love having you here.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

Very clean and quiet. Beds are very comfortable. The morning breakfast was typical for this brand. Plenty of places to eat close by. Plenty of parking. I will stay there again when I return in the future.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Michael B

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn in Mount Airy NC and for taking the time to let other travelers know about your stay. I am pleased to know that you enjoyed staying with us and will be back to see us if your travels bring you back to our lovely area.

Reviewed January 25, 2014

I spent one night at the hotel with my daughter. We arrived at 12:30am and were greeted by friendly staff. The hotel was very clean. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others. If we are every in Mount Airy again, we would stay here. I have no complaints about my stay.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Jennifer R

Thank you for staying at the Award Winning Hampton Inn in Mount Airy NC. We greatly appreciate the 5 star rating that you gave us on Trip Advisor. We strive to provide excellent customer service, clean rooms and comfortable surroundings and from reading your Trip Advisor comments I see that we did just that. Thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to seeing you again the next time your travels bring you to "Mayberry." We love having you here!

Reviewed January 22, 2014

Hotel was very nice. Hotel staff were very helpful. There was a tall table in dining that need chair to fit it. you could basically stand at the table to eat. I would have enjoyed a wet bar being in the hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank John W
Hampton I, General Manager at Hampton Inn Mount Airy, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2014

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Mt. Airy NC and for your five star rating on Trip Advisor. I apologize that you had to experience the table without any chairs. We have recently completed renovations and unfortunately we are still waiting on the new furniture for the breakfast area. Once the furniture arrives there will be bar stools around the big table. I am glad that you experienced the helpfulness of the staff because we do strive to provide excellent service and accommodations. We look forward to having you again the next time your travels bring you to the area. Thank you for your feedback because it is very important to us and our success.

Reviewed December 15, 2013

We stayed here on the way down to Myrtle Beach for spring break. The service is excellent and the rooms are clean and big. They always have good breakfast according to my kids. The pool was warm and a perfect break after being in the car all day. Eat at Little Richards if you can the best BBQ and delicious hush puppies.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Thank you so much for staying at the Hampton Inn Mt. Airy NC and for letting other travelers know about your experience. Your kids are correct our breakfast is one of the best so please be sure to thank them for such great feedback. The indoor pool is a great amenity and I am glad that they were able to enjoy it. We strive to provide excellent service and accommodations to our guest each and every time they stay with us and from your trip advisor review title I believe we did just that. Thank you again and we hope to see you guys soon. We love having you here!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Mount Airy
Hampton Inn & Suites Dobson
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#1 of 8 in Hillsville

Been to Hampton Inn Mount Airy? Share your experiences!