Hampton Inn Mount Airy
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Comfort Inn Mount Airy(Mount Airy)(Great Value!)
$76
$60
$93
HIExpress.com
Quality Inn(Mount Airy)
$80
$68
QualityInn
Best Western Bryson Inn(Mount Airy)(Great Value!)
$82
$79
BestWestern.com
Econo Lodge(Pilot Mountain)
$59
$144
Mayberry Motor Inn(Mount Airy)
Country View Inn(Fancy Gap)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Free Internet
All reviewscookiesroom was cleancomplimentary breakfastindoor poolstaff was friendlywould highly recommend this hotelgreat place to staymyrtle beachexcellent hotelwafflesgreat breakfaststay there againfresh fruitenjoyed our stayexcellent staythe breakfast areaandy griffith
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Comfortable and friendly. Quality has been maintained for the 10+ years we have been coming. The breakfast is first rate - something for everyone, including healthy eaters. I have stayed alone when travelling on business, but most often with wife/grandkids when on vacation. Great for either.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton I, General Manager at Hampton Inn Mount Airy, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2013

Thank you very much for staying at the Hampton Inn Mount Airy NC and for taking the time to write about your experience while staying with us. I am pleased to know that you have been staying with us for the past 10 years and thankful we have been providing you with great service each time. We take pride in our property and the staff and I do our best to make sure that it is well maintained each and every day. I am glad that you enjoy the breakfast since it is the most important meal of the day. We look forward to having you and the family the next time your travels bring you to the area. We love having you here!

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Overnight stay to break up trip to Myrtl Beach. We visited historic downtown the next morning. Very clean,friendly staff, super nice complimentary hot breakfast. Even gave local restaurant recomendations for supper. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Mount Airy NC and for letting us and other travelers know about your experience. Many travelers stay with us on their way to Myrtle Beach and we love having you here. I am pleased to know that you had a pleasant stay and will stay again if your travels bring you back to the area.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

We have started only staying in Hampton Hotels whenever one is available where we are traveling. We just know to expect the best and do not need to worry about cleanliness, comfortable beds or great hospitality. I have never been disappointed with Hampton.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Mount Airy and for taking the time to let other travelers know about your experience. Hampton Inn's are the best and we take pride in providing excellent service and clean accomodations. We look forward to seeing you the next time your travels bring you to the area because we love having you here.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

The hotel had great staff and a good breakfast. It was near to all the sights, but the bathroom needed a lot of work.. The floors were dirty in every corner and it looked as if the floor had not been washed in a month .

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hi my name is Lenise Lynch and I am the General Manager of the Hampton Inn Mount Airy NC. I would like to thank you for staying with us and providing feedback about your stay. I am pleased to know that the hotel staff was great and the breakfast was good. I am disappointed that the bathroom was not to your satisfaction. I have spoken with the housekeeping supervisor whom has assured me that all housekeepers are aware of your comments and working hard to make sure this is not an issue anymore. I will talk with the owner about doing some updating to the guest bathrooms to make sure every experience is a great one. Thank you again for your feedback and I hope that you will stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

Really nice Hampton Inn with very friendly help and complimentary Happy Hour which looked great but we didn't attend as we were traveling with 2 hungry kids upon arrival and went to eat instead. All new furnishings and good location off of the main interstate.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Mount Airy NC and for taking the time to write about your stay. It is nice to know that the staff was friendly and helpful. We find that other travelers really enjoy our location as well due to the convenience of the near by restaurants and the downtown area. We take pride in our hotel and love when our guest enjoy their stay. If your travels bring you back to our property we hope that you will get a chance to participate in our Manager's Reception since you missed it this time.

Thank you again and we hope to see you in the near future.