Hampton Inn Mount Airy
Comfort Inn Mount Airy(Mount Airy)(Great Value!)
$79
$108
$60
Quality Inn(Mount Airy)
$80
$68
QualityInn
Best Western Bryson Inn(Mount Airy)(Great Value!)
$92
$89
BestWestern.com
Bees B & B(Mount Airy)
$135
TripAdvisor
All reviewscookiesroom was cleancomplimentary breakfastindoor poolstaff was friendlywould highly recommend this hotelgreat place to staymyrtle beachexcellent hotelwafflesgreat breakfaststay there againfresh fruitenjoyed our stayexcellent staythe breakfast areaandy griffith
Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

Clean, quiet, very comfortable, charming & helpful front desk staff...what more could a traveler want? Our room was wonderful (319). Remnants of 80s decor (walpaper border, dated bathtub) made me give the "room" category a 4 rather than a 5. I'd stay here again in a heartbeat!

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank jmhil
Hampton I, General Manager at Hampton Inn Mount Airy, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2013

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Mount Airy NC and for writing about your experience. We strive to provide excellent service and accommodations to our guest. It is nice to know that we were able to meet your expectations and we look forward to seeing you again the next time your travels bring you to the area because "We Love Having You Here!"

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Out of all the Hampton Inn's we have stayed at, this was the dirtiest and most smelly room we have ever encountered. Not sure if it was from the air conditioner but every time we opened the door to the room, it smelled bad - like a musty/moldy smell. The hotel itself was in need of some maintenance attention all over. You could tell it was a very tired hotel. For a Hampton Inn, we were very disappointed.

Room Tip: AC units were very noisy and smelled
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
leniselynch2029, General Manager at Hampton Inn Mount Airy, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay at the Hampton Inn Mount Airy NC. I apologize that you were not happy with our property. I would love to discuss your visit to the property with you. We are always looking for ways to improve to make sure each guest is satisfied during each and every stay. We strive to provide the best possible experience for our guest. Please contact me at your convenience at 336-783-6282. I look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank you.

A TripAdvisor Member
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Thank you for always providing an early check in and late check out. It helped with the needs of my schedule. Everyone was nice, helpful and professional. I would definitely stay again and recommend this hotel to other people in need of a hotel. Thank you again for a wonderful experience. I am also glad I joined the points program. This should help with future travel.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Thank you so much for visiting our hotel and for letting other travelers know about your experience. I am so glad that it was great. It is also nice to know that you will be back the next time your travels bring you to the area. Congratulations, welcome and thank you for joining the Hilton Honors Program. I think you will enjoy being an Hilton Honors Member. We loved having you here and look forward to seeing you again in the near future!

Reviewed May 5, 2013

Very clean, modern accommodations in a great tourist town. The room decor was so inviting and comfortable. Breakfast was above average although busy. There was a Packard convention there with many different model year vehicles in parking lot.Enjoyed the indoor pool. Would definitely stay again when in area!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank vacationshopper
leniselynch2029, General Manager at Hampton Inn Mount Airy, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2013

Thank you for staying at the Award Winning Hampton Inn in Mount Airy NC. I am so glad we were "Perfect in every way." It is our goal to make sure each guest enjoys their stay with us.

I will be sure to share this review with our team so thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. It is such a rewarding feeling to know we provided our guest with the level of service they expect even during such a busy time.

I am glad that you were able to enjoy the pool and we look forward to seeing you again the next time your travels bring you to the area.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Room was clean and quiet. Cookies and milk upon check-in was a nice surprise. The fitness center was small but nice. Breakfast was as expected: mediocre pastries and eggs/sausage but really good oatmeal, plus good selection of fruit, teas, coffees. Friendly staff that accommodated our special requests.

Room Tip: Fitness center / pool / laundry / group use rooms / breakfast are on first floor so you might avoid that if you can.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank p m

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Mount Airy NC and for taking the time to write about your experience.
The oatmeal is delicious and I am glad that you enjoyed it along with the other amenities that we offer. It is such a rewarding feeling when guest give us such great reviews so thank you again.

Please come back to see us if your travels bring you back to Mayberry because we do love having you here!