“omg - heavenly gnocchi”

Vino Cantina Incorporated
Ranked #75 of 153 Restaurants in Morrisville
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 919-872-2741
Description: "A meal without wine is a day without sunshine."~Anthelme Brillat-Savarin and famous Italian Proverb. Welcome to Vino Ristorante, where great food and good wine meet together in hopes of bringing a little sunshine into your day. Our dedication and passion is to bring you a memorable dining experience. With a multinational staff that pulls from both "New" and "Old" world styles, we hope that you find your favorite Italian comfort foods, as well as exceptional presentations of traditional classics from Northern Italy"s Piemonte region. We hope that our sincere and genuine hospitality will warm your heart and make you return again and again, as surely as the sun will rise tomorrow. Andiamo insieme! (Let's go together!)
Apex, North Carolina
“omg - heavenly gnocchi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2012

Recently our kitchen was out of order and we went out to eat, we decided to try Vino's and I'm so glad we did! I started with some fried polenta cakes with a mixed mushroom ragu that was so tasty! I then had gnocchi - I LOVE gnocchi but really often times the gnocchi is heavy and gummy.. so when I get a good plate of it I'm thrilled. I ate gnocchi made at Mario Battali's flagship restaurant in NYC and it was great. There's a small place in Cairnes Queensland Australia that had been my favorite place for it and now, 5 minutes from my house and affordable there is the Gnocchi at Vino's! It was light and tasty and absolutely heaven. We're going back next week for my birthday and I am thinking about getting two plates.. one fresh and one for later :-) My husband loved his food there too!

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank me1an1e

Cary, North Carolina
“Always very good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2011

Have been to Vino seven or eight times in the past year and have never had a bad experience. From appetizers (especially the mussels) to the salads to the main courses, all has been very good, served on time. Also, best pizza in Town and very good wine selection and daily specials (e.g. Half price bottles <$40 on Wednesday, free corkage on Sunday).

1 Thank Jjandrus
Morrisville, North Carolina
“Awesome Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2011

I just came back from Italy and I felt I never left. The food was fresh and tasty and they have a great wine selection. The service was very nice and friendly and made sure you where taken care off. They also said they owned the Yucatan Cantina that is around the corner. You cant tell this place cares because that place is probably the best Mexican restaurant in Morrisville. Not the same cookie cutter Mexican all over here in the wake county area.

• Visited July 2011