“Always Good”

KFC & Taco Bell
Ranked #114 of 156 Restaurants in Morrisville
Cuisines: Mexican, Fast Food
Reviewed September 6, 2012

The service and food at this combination fast food place has always been good. The KFC/Taco Bell off of Harrison in Cary is MUCH close to us, yet we travel another 20 minutes to go to this one!

1  Thank FoutsNC
There are newer reviews for KFC & Taco Bell

Reviewed September 5, 2012

Three strikes and you're out! They've never gotten a single order correct and the last time when I called this to the attention of the manager, all I got was a slack-jawed stare. No apology, nothing. Never going back.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

Chicken was okay. Girls enjoyed tacos. Restaurant somewhat clean. Very close to hotel. Bojangles across street. Order was wrong. Missing 2 large potatoe wedges ($6.00). Luckily I caught that before I left. Asked for baked mixed, got all original chicken. I asked cashier, "it is mixed right", he said "yea". Was very disappointed when I got back to hotel. Check your order before leaving!

1  Thank carol2442
Reviewed June 29, 2012

The place was spotless, with everything where it was supposed to be. The staff was happy and joking as well as friendly and patient with the customers. Seating is different in layout, but I got fed fast, my food was great, and I was able to eat and leave right on time.

2  Thank EvlMcgyver
Reviewed September 12, 2011

This is a great lunch spot, but be warned, everyone in the area knows this is the only KFC/Taco Bell and since it's right off 40, tons of folks stop here.

If you are planning to go and are short on time, do not attempt the drive through between 11:45am and 1:15pm - outside of that, it's pretty quick.

Friendly staff, quick service. Never had an issue here once with an incorrect order, bad attitude, or anything normally associated with fast-food drive through.