“Loved the food and outdoor seating”

Georgina 's Pizzeria
Ranked #49 of 156 Restaurants in Morrisville
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We went in expecting a typical pizzeria, but it was better than that.
We went on one of the warmer days and it was great to sit outside.
They have music quite often, I think on Saturdays, maybe other days too..

The food itself is yummy, though pretty hearty, lots of cheese, which I love :)

There are newer reviews for Georgina 's Pizzeria

Reviewed July 6, 2012

Start with the garlic knots, have a pizza, try some of the dishes. I have hosted several lunches for 12-20 there. Everyone enjoyed their food.

Reviewed July 4, 2012

the best pizza i have had. i love the pizza, they make. keep it up.

Reviewed April 5, 2012

I am not of Italian ancestry but I grew up in an Italian neighborhood, and this was the food I remember eating at my friends' houses. My daughter was home from college and we decided to try a new place for lunch. What a pleasant surprise! Their red sauce (or gravy as my neighbors called it) was so good I could have stayed for dinner. The lunch portions were large but the prices quite reasonable. Service was excellent, but then again only three tables were occupied during our stay. If you are looking for some good homestyle Italian cooking, look no further. This is your place.
By the way, a friend of mine who was born in Italy likes this place too!

Reviewed August 16, 2011

We are regulars and get take out quite often. Better than any others in this area for sure folks are always very nice to us.