“Lovely experience!”

Dining options: Reservations
moharaphd
“Lovely experience!”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

We went because we had a deal to get 3 miles per dollar spent... It was well worth it. The food was excellent and the portions very generous. I rarely finish a meal; my husband almost always does, but even he took some home. The bread they serve is unusual -- tastes garlicky, but it is as if they do some sort of egg / garlic wash -- at any rate, it was delicious.

I had ?? biliche merchado, which needed a little salt but was otherwise perfect. The main dishes are served with red or black beans, white or yellow rice and plantains or yucca. We plan on going back AND bringing friends.

• Visited May 2013

Newton, Massachusetts
“Delicious”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Great treat before a flight out. Food was great. Atmosphere is pretty basic and service was friendly but on the slow side.

• Visited April 2013
Raleigh, North Carolina
“As Traditional Cuban Food as one will get in the area!”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

You'd never believe it. My colleagues said it was true! They drove me to what looked like a dive and I said really? I walked in to this very clean restaurant in a nondescript small strip mall and thought, ok....but man what a meal!! The lunch specials are inexpensive, they give you tons to eat and it's all fresh and delicious. The garlic bread before the meal is a meal in itself! Fresh and delicious. I had the fried fish and it came fresh off the grill with fresh onion and yellow rice, black beans, absolutely delicious. My friends had pork and beef and we all thoroughly enjoyed our meals. No bells and whistles here, just the amazing food and eager waiters. I will be back!

• Visited May 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Picadillo”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

I have had Cuban before in several restaurants and the Picadillo here was excellent. The black beans and yellow rice was great also. The people were friendly and attentive. It is close to the airport and very accessible to the hotels.

Visited May 2013
Pennsylvania, USA
“Order take-out for our airport hotel. Delicious!”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

The food was delicious. The menu does not mention 100% of the ingredients, though, which would have been helpful. We could not eat everything we purchased, as a result. I would recommend this to anyone.

Visited April 2013