Holiday Inn Raleigh Durham Airport-Morrisville
Ranked #10 of 18 Hotels in Morrisville
Cary, North Carolina
“The Best!!!”
Reviewed October 1, 2010

I don't know where to start. My teen daughter and I relocated during the remnants of Hurricane Nicole and I had been looking for a hotel in the area for a quick overnight stay. Little did I know that my getting lost in circles or Triangles-LOL in a new area, would prove to be the best thing ever!!
Upon arrival dripping wet and exhausted, I was greeted by the Front Desk Clerk, Shannon, who in my opinion is simply the sweetest. The Transporter Eric was very informative and helpful too.
I am VERY particular and my daughter and I were most pleased with the cleanliness, appearance, and service. I could go on about the things that I loved about the hotel! If in the area, I would definitely recommend staying at this location-well worth the $$$!!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Philadelphia, PA
Reviewed September 3, 2010

On a quick weekend trip to NC, we needed a hotel to rest our heads before a morning flight home. I had enough points for a free stay here and the airport Holiday Inn Express. Based on the reviews I read here, I chose this property and was quite pleased.

We checked-in on a Sunday night around 10PM and received fine service. There was a large family reunion taking place close to the lobby, but it did not bother us at all. We got to our 5th floor room and despite a strong smell in the hallway, our room was fine. Spacious and clean, with obvioulsly fresh linens. My hubby used the pool, which he says was nice.

We were out of there after a quick breakfast in the restaurant (hubby ate cereal, yogurt and had a tall galss of OJ it cost under $4.00.)

The drive in our rental car to the airport took less than 7 minutes.

I would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Greenville, North Carolina
Reviewed August 6, 2010

This is an okay hotel but the restaurant is poor. Rooms are pretty standard with noisy air-conditioning. Card keys give continual problems and need to be reset at reception. The buffet breakfast is poor and expensive for what it is. Laundry is also expensive. Restaurant is closed on Sunday and there is no hot buffet breakfast on Monday. Overall its pretty average and I wont be rushing back. Staff were friendly enough.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
lili_matias, Manager at Holiday Inn Raleigh Durham Airport-Morrisville, responded to this review, August 24, 2010
Thank you for your recent stay at our property. We do apologize for any inconvinience that might have happened while at our hotel. We would love to have you in our hotel once again and make sure that we take care of the noisy A/C. If there's anything that I can do for you in the future please contact me at your convinience.

Regards,
Sales & Catering Manager
Lili.M
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed April 15, 2010

Typical Holiday Inn; clean and comfortable. No surprises. Air conditioning in room problematic.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled solo
Newark, New Jersey
Reviewed April 28, 2009

I arrived on 4/24/09 for 2 nights stay for a yoga workshop. Everyone was extremely friendly, the group rate was incredibly affordable, the hotel was generally spotless (except some mildew in the shower), I had a very good stay.

My only "complaints" (if you can call them that, the place was excellent) was that there is nothing in the immediate area besides a ton of highways and Crabtree Park (which I spent several hours at - it is very nice). A rental car is an absolute necessity, everything is an at least 10-20 minute drive away, which was difficult for someone like me who is used to walking to various restaurants and shops. Also the pillows were WAY too soft - there was no support at all which lead to a somewhat restless sleep for me, but that is personal preference.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled on business
Greater Cleveland
Reviewed April 22, 2009

This hotel was nice. It was very clean. The business center was nice and the internet was fast. I had a little difficulty picking up a good wireless internet signal from my room, but the internet cable worked well. I stayed for two nights and found it enjoyable. I also like that you can actually open the windows in this hotel and let some fresh air in! Parking and wireless internet are free at this hotel.

Stayed April 2009, traveled on business
Michigan
Reviewed March 23, 2009

I had just spent two awful days at a Days Inn in Wilmington and arriving at the Holiday Inn was like a gift from the heavens! The staff was wonderful and the room was fantastic. The bed was by far the most comfortable I have ever slept in and the pillows were awesome! Loved the mint shampoo and soap. The room felt clean, not just surface clean, was tastefully decorated, the internet access was great and it was centrally located to the airport. I would stay there again in a heart beat!

• Stayed March 2009, traveled as a couple