Lowest prices for your stay
$113
$96
HolidayInn.com$113
Hotels.com$113
Priceline$113
All reviews front desk stay park fly nice bar area room was clean excellent stay james rdu airport shuttle flight driver
Selected filters
Reviewed February 3, 2017

Quick, efficient service... Pleasant reception staff... Shuttle service was timely and the room had refrig and microwave and coffee maker... Yippee!! Restaurant onsite and outside restaurants nearby...
Truly a pleasant experience...
Thanks everyone ~

Room tip: I was on second floor near a elevator, but it wasn't' noisy...
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Rebecca R, Manager at Holiday Inn Raleigh-Durham Airport, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2017

Thank you Bernard M for the 5-Star Review! We are glad to hear you had a great overnight stay with us and enjoyed our airport shuttle and room amenities! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed February 1, 2017 via mobile

As in the past, the rooms were large and comfortable, and very clean. Breakfast buffet has a good selection of items, and the restaurant/bar was good. Fitness center is very small, but adequate. Internet worked well. Somehow my room was missed and wasn't cleaned / made up during the day; that was my only negative.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
Rebecca R, Manager at Holiday Inn Raleigh-Durham Airport, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel! We are happy to hear you have had another great stay with us, enjoyed our location near RDU, and enjoyed dining in our restaurant. We apologize for the housekeeping oversight, and look forward to having you stay with us again in the future!
Holiday Inn Raleigh Durham Airport-Morrisville

Reviewed January 26, 2017 via mobile

This hotel is very close to to the airport. Stores can be driven within 10 to 15 mins. We loved their pool, its indoor and heated. Room is nice, modern and clean. Bathroom is well maintained and clean. Staff are friendly. Nice hotel to stay. Free parking.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Rebecca R, Manager at Holiday Inn Raleigh-Durham Airport, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2017

Thank you Bernard M for the 5-Star Review! We are glad to hear you had a great overnight stay with us and enjoyed our location, heated indoor pool and modern guest rooms! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed January 22, 2017 via mobile

I stayed over in Raleigh after arriving in town after a cross-country flight (had another 2 hour drive ahead and had my 2 children with me, so I decided to break-up the trip). There are hotels closer to RDU and highway 70, but I chose this Holiday Inn because it was less expensive. The hotel was clean, the staff were very nice, and the room was what I expected. The bathroom tub/shower could have been cleaner, but I've seen worse. The towels felt like they were brand new and hadn't had a wash yet and a couple of them smelled of cigarette smoke, but I just requested new towels and they brought them up right away. The room was quiet and the temperature was easy to control. I might not stay here again just because of the location, but it was ok because of the price.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Rebecca R, Manager at Holiday Inn Raleigh-Durham Airport, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2017

Thank you Elizabeth for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our clean hotel and friendly staff. We apologize that your bathroom had issues, and we will address this with our staff. We replace all linens when someone violates our smoking policy, and regret that the smell lingered into the replaced towels. Thank you for letting us know , and we hope you will choose to stay with us again the next time you visit our area.

Reviewed January 10, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here before a long trip home for the holidays. Had a nice stay and then shuttle was very good and easy to get to and from the airport. When arrived back from my trip my car would not start and was iced over. The nice workers there helped me get my car started and going! Went above and beyond!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Rebecca R, Manager at Holiday Inn Raleigh-Durham Airport, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2017

Thank you Patty M for the 5-Star Review on TripAdvisor! We are glad to hear our staff was so helpful to you during your recent stay with us! We love hearing such nice comments about our hotel and staff! We look forward to seeing you again next time you are in the area! Safe Travels!

Holiday Inn RDU