The family stayed here after a volleyball weekend at the convention center. Photos attached. Good deal for price.
1. Low price. Paid $99 on Sunday night for a 1 bedroom suite, 2 queen beds, sofa bed, LR & kitchenette.
2. Convenient to RDU airport, only 4 minutes away. They have free shuttle van to go to airport or local restaurants.
3. Indoor swimming pool, whirlpool, fitness room, and PC/printer to print boarding passes.
4. Outdoor area, although sparse, is nice for fresh air.
5. Free breakfast in dining room which good for continental breakfast.
6. Beds fairly comfortable.
1. Opened fridge door in room. Obviously NOT opened by cleaning staff. Leftover mess from a previous guest.
2. Old bulky TVs. One had a power cord frayed in two places. Hazard!
3. Couldn't get whirlpool jets to come on. Ask front desk for help, they called maintenance guy who said it didn't have jets. Hello, it's called a whirlpool. I'd rather they just said it wasn't working rather than the dumb answer they gave. Insulting.
4. Yes, I heard one or two planes take off...that's to be expected. Noise was less than expected due to an extra layer of glass. Nice touch.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Carlson, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Raleigh-Durham Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Raleigh-Durham Airport, Nc Hotel Morrisville
- Country Inn And Suites By Carlson, Raleigh-Durham Airport, Nc
- Country Inn Morrisville
- Morrisville Country Inn