“Good food, great service”
Review of Paolo's On 54

Paolo's On 54
Ranked #23 of 154 Restaurants in Morrisville
Cuisines: Bar, Pizza, Wine Bar, Italian
Good for: Kids, Business meetings, Families with children
USA
“Good food, great service”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Lubrano's is small and gets very crowded at dinner in weekends so go early or make a reservation. The food was very good. We had the calamari which was cooked perfectly. I had the seafood fra diavola and it was delicious. My husband had the veal saltimbocca. Would have been better with proscuitto and the sauce wasn;t great. The entire staff was wonderful;. Everyone seemed happy to be at worked and their service was excellent. Would definitely go back, but would try something else on the menu.

• Visited January 2013

Morrisville, North Carolina
“Best pasta in town”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

We have visited Lubrano's many times. They are the best value for Italian food in Morrisville, and the pasta dishes and sauces are great. I recommend the pink sauce as a special treat. Very good pizza too. If you want a very good Italian meal at a reasonable price, Lubrano's is the place to go.

• Visited January 2013
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Taste of Italy in the Triangle”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Been going to Lubranos for years. They are very good. The food is a bit "Americanized" with all of the heavy creams and the tomato sauces, but there's no denying the taste is there. Nice sized servings for the money as well. Very crowded Friday nights!

Visited June 2012
“Great pizza”
Reviewed May 24, 2012 via mobile

Traveling through on business and found this place via trip adviser. Great NY style pizza, with real sliced Italian sausage. The complimentary garlic knots were a nice surprise.

Morrisville, North Carolina
“Owner Left A Bad Taste In Our Mouths”
Reviewed May 16, 2012

I purchased a Groupon for Lubrano's and couldn't wait to use it. I had planned to pick up 3 entrees plus a salad, which was well above the price of the Groupon deal. I was told I couldn't use it for "pickup" because the restaurant was losing too much money on Groupon deals. When I talked to the owner on the phone, he told me "it wasn't his fault I couldn't read English" and he hung up on me. Groupon gladly refunded my money. I guess that explains why they only had 3 tables filled during the dinner rush.

• Visited May 2012