“Pleasant and Good”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Nice location, nice service, good food (not great, but I am from CA Bay Area and expect a lot) - was a perfectly fine place to have a meal after a long day of meetings.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

This is a go to for lunch with a group of people that have different tastes. Food is always cooked to order and fast service at lunch. Love the salads and lighter options

Reviewed March 7, 2013

We went here as a second choice because our first choice was very busy. We got a table straight away (on a Wednesday evening). I had the Lasagna and it was excellent; probably one of the best I have ever had. Unfortunately our server did not know the menu so one of my colleagues had to keep asking questions and then wait for answers while the server went off to find the answers. It is a small place but I'd go back for the food since I know what I want (again). It was a good second choice for me.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I've eaten here twice when I've been in RTP on business trips, and I have had excellent meals both times. Wait staff is very good. Wine selection is good. Prices are reasonable. I'll be back.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

We were staying at a nearby hotel and Baby Moon was recommended. They had delivery service so we opted to buy their House Pizza which was chicken, artichoke hearts, etc. It was about $25, but they only charged $2 for delivery which was fantastic. Service was good (they said around 40 minutes and it was a little less than that). The pizza had great flavor, maybe just a little bit dry. we would try it again.