“Traditional Italian”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Lakewood, Colorado
“Traditional Italian”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

The service was good - and we had a large group of people. Although most were pleased with their meals, I was not as happy with my Bolognese as I had hoped. They had a small but varied wine list. The hotel gave us a coupon for a free dessert, and the restaurant provided individual bite-sized canolis for the table of 7. Family atmosphere, but somewhat dark for reading menus!

Visited January 2013

Durham,nc
“worth the money”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

The food was excellent and the wait staff was on top of all elements of our visit there. What I like to see in a restrauant is everyone helps everyone out in all aspects of the service to the patrons. We were not ignored at all and whomever was near our table with water or coffee they refilled our glasses and cups. That is what I call team work. LOVE IT.

• Visited January 2013
Warrenton, Virginia, United States
“Nice little place, just needs some updates.”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

The dining room is not fancy by any means. The food was not bad and the prices were fairly descent for good Italian. They had fresh baked bread which was warm. Our server was very attentive and tried to make our dinner pleasant. The lighting on the covered porch was very dim. My eyes are descent and I could barely read the menu. I would have sat inside but their was an odd odor in the dining room I could not place my finger on nor did I want to try. When I return to the area in a few months, I will go there again or possibly have it delievered or pick it up to go.

• Visited December 2012
Asheville, NC
“Okay”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

We ate at Baby Moon Cafe upon the recommendation of the bellman at our hotel. We were originally going to go to Maggianos at Southpoint, but as we wanted to split a bottle of wine, the taxi fare was going to be about $50 round trip. We opted for Baby Moon because the hotel had a shuttle to take us there and pick us up. We did not have a reservation, but they immediately seated us. Our server was very tenuous and seemd uncomfortable with his job. He was not well suited to be a server at all. The food was okay, I'd put it on a par with Olive Garden, nothing to rave about. I had the Lobster ravioli and the server couldn't tell me if they were frozen when I ordered, but I ordered them anyway and they were okay. My wife had "Alfonso's Best" which was shrimp in a red sauce. The shrimp were a little mushy (old) but the sauce was good. They gave us a piece of Tiramisu for dessert and it was quite good. If you are an eat to live person rather than a live to eat person then this was okay. I was a little disappointed and I doubt that I will return.

• Visited December 2012
Orlando, Florida
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

We were in town for a soccer tournament and didn't know the area but wanted some good local italian. What we received was some fantastic italian food and service! The owner is on-site, his staff is very attentive (Troy you rocked). We started with Brushetta which was very good, the right amount of oil and very generous toppings. I recommend Alfonso's favorite (shrimp pasta dish) or try the veal which was outstanding. This is a local business that we loved to support and if in town, it would have to be a weekly visit! One last thought....don't forget dessert, the tarimasu was very good.

• Visited November 2012