“My favorite for a low key business lunch”
Review of Babymoon Cafe

Babymoon Cafe
Ranked #1 of 161 Restaurants in Morrisville
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

The restaurant has a rustic look and feel. I have been here for business lunch and we always seems to have a great time. The food is general American and the atmosphere is good. if you haven't given it a try you should. Come early (11:30am) to ensure you get a table. For big parties, call ahead or book before you leave the office.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

My Diablo pasta was delicious, however, when paying $17 for pasta, I'd appreciate a free salad or at the very least some bread and butter. Half a slice of bread arrived on the plate itself...but it was tasteless.
My friend had a small pepperoni pizza for $16 which looked delicious but to me is overpriced.
The service was OK.
I don't know that I would ever go back

1  Thank Maggie65NC
Reviewed October 19, 2012

I travel to Raleigh often and the Babymoon Cafe is one of my favorite, casual spots - dine in or delivery. Good food and reasonably priced.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Wonderful menu, nice atmosphere, great staff and awesome food. Appetizers and salads unique and tasty, love their pizza (I ordered the procuitto and carmelized onions).

Reviewed October 5, 2012

For the location of the restaurant, they do a good job of making it feel romanitc on the outdoor patio with a mister and flowers around the perimeter. Like the round table indoors for large parties. Love the salmon pesto salad there. Good size portions and very fresh. Pasta side salad is good too. Lunch prices are better. Make sure you have enough time as it is busy and can be slow getting your meal. Did a good job taking reservations.