“nice”

Firebirds Wood Fired Grill
Ranked #10 of 154 Restaurants in Morrisville
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Firebirds Wood Fired Grill is located at Park West Village at the intersection of Chapel Hill Rd and Cary Parkway. We offer authentic wood-fired steaks, seafood, specialty cocktails and select wines. Join us for Bar Bite specials Monday thru Friday from 4-6:30PM and Saturday & Sunday from 11AM - 5PM at the FIREBAR(R) or on the patio. Enjoy happy hour drink specials all day Wednesdays. We offer top-notch service and upscale dining at a modest price. Visit us online to learn more.
Charlotte, North Carolina
“nice”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

Its in a very good location! Nice atmosphere and good service. I can say that the food is way over priced! But hey Iam kinda cheap!!! My wife had the expensive meatloaf and I had the smokehouse cheddar burger.The burger was super super good!!!! The meatloaf was different but still good. You could tell it was top beef.. If your company is paying for it then of course you want to go!!

I would still go back for the burger.

• Visited January 2014

Wimborne Minster, United Kingdom
“Unsure”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

On a recent trip to visiting family in North Carolina. We decided to try the this new restaurant to celebrate my daughters birthday. We reserved a table at this new restaurant in Morrisville. The table was booked for 6.45 and upon being seated our waitress asked if we would like drinks. As I had not looked at the menu I asked for water, the waitress asked if I would like a slice of lemon to which I said yes, my family ordered their drinks. The drinks arrived arrived almost immediately without lemon in the water. We ordered our starter and main course, I then ordered some wine, our starters arrived within about 5 minutes and we tucked in, then our main course arrived approximately 3minutes later' which was far too soon because none of us had finished our starter. Unfortunately the starter was not finished because we did not want the mains to get cold. We ordered further drinks which got forgotten. By 7.30pm we left the restaurant. My overall opinion of this restaurant was that it was not a dining experience. Our bill total was $140 for 3 people which lasted 45 minutes,The food was excellent and could not be faulted, however this was not a dining experience. When we spoke to the waitress about the speed in which the food was served her response was "At least you did not have to wait" Food great. Service was too impersonal and fast. Disappointing and expensive experience for 45 minutes.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank carolyn l
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Good Food - great service”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Very nice to have a Firebirds in Morrisville as I enjoy the one in North Hills for lunch frequently.
After a short 20 minute wait at 7pm on Saturday night (my own fault) we enjoyed talking to the bartenders while enjoying a drink at the bar. Very friendly staff. The place was mobbed but not over the top- smiling happy patrons. You can eat at the bar as we noticed several solo's doing just that-the staff is very attentive.
We had the peppered sirloin, 2 French Dips and I opted for their Prime rib. Tho the sirloin was over cooked not unbearable and our friend choice not to send it back and ate it all. Just a small mishap that happens. The guys raved over the French Dip made with thinly sliced Prime Rib. Very Happy with their choice. I enjoyed immensely the Price Rib. Perfect 12 oz. cut served with the loaded Baked Potato. I asked for Medium Rare and it was done perfectly. Not too fatty the 2 options of dipping sauces a mild horseradish and a au's juice. Tender and perfect - they have it down right and if its your favorite cut I can't suggest it enough. We did not have salads tho theirs are excellent and large. We saw several delivered and they were colorful and large and people were happy with their selections. The server was spot on knowing we were there to visit and was not a bother, filling glasses when needed and clearing plates. We decided no dessert as we eyed the Chocolate Bar next door and decided to go for a taste. If they keep up the food and service I see this as a place we will frequent quite a bit. Bit pricey for a weekly meal but great food and great atmosphere, Big success -

• Visited November 2013
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Fantastic”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

This new grill and steakhouse was everything you would want. Atmosphere and food was spot on. The staff is still new but seems to be very knowledgeable. A very good wine selection. Food was cooked perfectly and well presented. Being next to the theater made for a perfect date night. Can't wait to eat there again.

• Visited September 2013
“Glad they opened closer to home.”
Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

Great food and atmosphere. Be cautious with the smartphone maps. The restaurant is located right next to the new movie theaters.

• Visited August 2013