“Great vibe, fun place to eat”

Ruckus Pizza, Pasta & Spirits
Ranked #35 of 158 Restaurants in Morrisville
Cuisines: American, Sushi, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed August 2, 2014

Although the food is just above average, they have a great menu and a great atmosphere. We were here for a visit from out of town and glad we found it.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

My husband and I like to come here for Bloody Mary's. They are amazing. They use pepper vodka and a splash of stout to top it off. The food we've eaten there is very good too. Give the sushi a try. My husband says it is some of the best in town.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

This was a great sports bar. I bet this would be a great place to watch the World Cup!
I was in town in March for the 2nd and 3rd round games of the NCAA Basketball tourney and went to this restaurant on Thursday evening to see some of the games. There were televisions with coverage in every conceivable spot. Food was better than most sports bars.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

My husband and I live in the area and we visit Ruckus at least once every couple of weeks! The variety of food (sushi, pizza, pasta, sandwiches etc.) along with the great drinks and great service keeps us coming back! There is usually something fun going on during the weekend with live music and bands. They have a large patio that is half covered and corn hole boards. Highly recommended for great tap beer options as well for the craft beer drinkers out there. We never leave disappointed!

Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

Loud and cramped. Service was poor due to not enough staff on the floor. Felt the prices were expensive for the quality received. Won't go back