“Great for a quick bite”

Ranked #62 of 155 Restaurants in Morrisville
Cuisines: Healthy
“Great for a quick bite”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Good salads either for eat in or take out. The pizza is surprisingly good too. Not the best atmosphere for dining- kind of like a cafeteria. The staff is a bit too laid back sometimes as takeout orders occasionally not correct but they are pleasant and correct any issues.

Visited June 2013

Cary, North Carolina
“A new take on salads and sandwiches”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

This place has managed to make salads and sandwiches new and unique and everythig I've tried has been really good.

Visited November 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“Wow! A salad place I could eat at every week.”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I'm quite surprised to be so gushy over a healthy salad joint. Having set a goal of no gain during my most recent business trip I decided to seek out healthier alternatives for dinner. Luckily Tossed was right next to the Harris Teeter I visited for snacks and breakfast items to tide me over.

I decided to try the restaurant my first night in town and was quite impressed. The salads are all made to order and while you can design your own they have some pre-built combinations to choose from. The ingredients were all high quality and fresh.

I would honestly say the 3 salads I had during my trip were the highest quality salads I've had at any restaurant, ever. The Asian salad was so good the first night I had it the last. Mid-week I chose to create my own and was not disappointed.

They also have "crepe" sandwiches which are very fresh as well. I had the tuna and was happy with my selection. I'm not sure I'd get this sort of sandwich again but I think crepes just aren't my thing.

For those in your group who are genetically blessed with the ability to eat anything they want there is a full selection of panini sandwiches and other items.

Being located in an average strip-mall the location is just fine. Decor matches the vibe of the menu. You wouldn't want to bring a first date here but for a quick bite it's fine. I'd be willing to bet that aside from lunch most people pick-up food on the way home.

If I had to pick one disappointment I'd say it was the addition of raisins and craisins to the fruit bowl. Not that I don't like them but they add unnecessary calorie load that just isn't worth it.

I can only hope a Tossed opens up near me or that I run into a few hundred thousand dollars to open my own location.

Visited March 2013
Cary, North Carolina
“Good quality food, but a little over priced”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Love to go to Tossed. Food is fresh, tasty and light, with many salad and soup options. All the sides are also great. I feel it is a little over-priced though. They sometimes do have Groupons.
My wife loves the hummus pita here.

Its very nice and clean and well-maintained.

• Visited August 2012
Cary, North Carolina
“Large salads and fresh with gluten free menu”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

You can create your own salad here, lots of variety. Love the Mediterranean salad and the chicken and goat cheese crepe. A little skimpy on the goat cheese but very tasty and fresh ingredients. Crepe was light with nice texture. May take a few minutes to get your order as they bring the food to your table. Clean restaurant and busy.

• Visited October 2012

Been to Tossed? Share your experiences!