“Olive Garden with nicer wrapper.”
Review of Travinia

Travinia
Ranked #24 of 156 Restaurants in Morrisville
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Handcrafted daily, fresh pasta, pizza, chicken, seafood, steak, veal and desserts. Extensive wine bar, gluten-free menu. Patio dining and fire pits.
Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

Food was not very creative but very passable. The lasagna was especially good. The family style serving is nice but our wait staff didn't execute this well: dishes loaded at one end of the table, etc. the order of dishes served was also done haphazardly. Overall, not bad but unremarkable.

There are newer reviews for Travinia

Reviewed August 12, 2013

We took my sister there for her 50th birthday. Our dad was taken there for his birthday and really liked it. It is on the expensive side. However, the portions are great especially the half portions or small...there was no way I could have had the regular portion. I had the Lobster Raviolli and it was awesome and a side cesar salad which was huge. One sister had the lemon butter pasta with shrimp she said it was good but could use a little more lemon. I would go back again. The atmosphere is really really nice and the waiters adn waitresses are awesome. It was worth every penny and we were definetly full when we left with carry out. No reservations under 6 people but still accommodating

Reviewed July 12, 2013

expensive food, not that great-and I was still hungry!
I have been here 4 times, and the service is always great, the wine prices are reasonable- but the meals are not very good and are very expensive. There is a great outdoor seating area.
Dessert is good, maybe go for a glass of wine and dessert. I would not go there for dinner!

1  Thank Shar0n_NC
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Variety of Food dishes are great-
SERVER - Brittany - WOW! what a gal, you have to ask for her!
You can't go wrong here - EVER EVER !

Reviewed June 30, 2013

I go to Travinia on a regular basis. The outside seating is great for a family outing and the inside is a nice atmosphere for a more intimate dinner. It has my favorite Italian food in the Triangle. At lunch the salads and small plates are perfect, and at dinner the entrees are sumptuous. I have had to ask for more sauce on the pasta, but they are very accommodating and it is delicious. There is live music at least once a week, so make an evening of it.

Been to Travinia? Share your experiences!