“Genuine Chicago Pizza”

Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
“Genuine Chicago Pizza”
Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

This is as good as it gets this far from my hometown Chicago.
Original owners sold and this franchise is now owned and operated by an absentee owner. I believe it is owned by a company in Arizona who owns several Rosatis franchises.
New owner comes in and hikes the prices by 30% and reduces the staff. Under previous ownership we visited at least once a week. We now visit once a month. Pizza is good the rest of the food is spotty.

• Visited July 2013

“tasty”
Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

good service and pizza, kind to kids, nice atmosphere and great patio, prices are decent, look for daily specials and coupons

Visited June 2013
Cary, North Carolina
“Good Chicago-style pizza...and a nice change!”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I'm a big pizza fan and, being from the Midwest, certainly miss Chicago-style deep dish. It's not that I don't enjoy a slice of Randy's or Brooklyn Bros here or there, but NY style is all you can get around here and, in my opinion, it's a little bland. Rosati's offers a nice change.

I've been to the Morrisville location several times. The restaurant is small, yet very clean. The staff has always been friendly and attentive on my visits. Word of caution: If ordering a deep dish, it will take 30-45 mins, so don't do it if you are in a rush. They also have some good sandwiches (including a good Italian Beef) and salads.

I like this place and will be back. If you are looking for a good, non-NY style pizza, give it a shot.

• Visited March 2013
location, location. location...
“Terrible home delivery service”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

We've had issues with this place before (cold delivery, burnt crust, inconsistent quality) but thought we would try again. Sorry but it isn't any better. We couldn't even place the order since the woman answering the phone didn't understand what we were saying. Then to top it off she is rude. Guess what, Rosati's...you lost our business with your crap service. I suggest you teach your staff some manners and telephone etiquette.

• Visited March 2013
Cary, North Carolina
“Awesome cheesy calzones”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Though most of their entrees are great, I LOVE their cheese calzone and tiramisu. Generous portions, perfect for sharing, and hearty food.
The dining space is definitely small, especially in winters, when you don't want to sit outside.
Service is always very good, though food takes relatively longer to arrive, but it is worth the wait :)

• Visited July 2012