“Damn!!!!”

Morrisville, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Damn!!!!”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

I love this place. The food is delectable, and the service is always charming. If you want the real deal, this is the spot. They have an assortment of dishes that you won't find anywhere else in the triangle. The Crispy Fish is addicting and the portions are enough for two. The twice fried pork has the most unique flavors and is so spicy that it could probably cure a sinus infection. If you haven't tried this place it's time to get in your car and drive over there, I promise that by the time you leave you will be planning your next visit.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank joshm669

Cary, North Carolina
“Can't go wrong”
Reviewed February 28, 2014

If you order from the Sichuan menu, you can't go wrong. My personal favourite is the grouper in Sichuan sauce and the Sichuan pepper crispy beef. I've tried the lunch menu, but always revert badfk to the dinner Sichuan menu. Service is fast whether take out or dine in and everyone who works here is top notch and wants you to be pleased.

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank tamatori
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Used catering for work gathering”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

I would highly recommend using C&T Wok if you need even just one dish. The containers are decent size and I think I paid $30. The guy even brought it to my car. In particular we liked the vegetarian Thai noodles, they are quite good and they put a nice amount of veggies in there. Everything was ready for me when I got there and I didn't have to wait. Give this place a try...

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank tjeason
Cary, NC
“Our new go to for Take out”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

We are so glad we found this little place! It will now be our go to restaurant for take out Chinese food (or Thai also). My husband got the dinner special with General Tso Chicken and I got the Pad Thai. Both dishes were delicious. The price was great compared to some of the other local Chinese restaurants and the quaint atmosphere makes us want to come back and dine in sometime. Seems much more authentic than others we have been to.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Bermuda2NC
Morrisville, NC
“Best kung pao chicken in town”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

C&T Wok makes my favorite kung pao chicken in the whole Raleigh-Durham area. It's not too greasy and the taste is just perfect. So is the price for lunch. I would never have expected that type of quality at that price. I have brought several friends to that restaurant who tried different dishes and they were equally impressed. Only warning: dishes can be spicy, so define your preferred heat level clearly when you order.

• Visited October 2013