“Good for one night”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Raleigh Durham Airport
Ranked #18 of 18 Hotels in Morrisville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Morrisville, North Carolina, Usa
Reviewed December 21, 2013

Arriving I anticipated all was in order, only to find that the reservation made after online research was not as the 1-800 person had acknowledged. The
reception person (BaBa) advised me that the reservation was not inclusive in
the price. BaBa was receptive to the situation and did not charge me full price for the parking. I called the 1-800 customer service number on the reservation to discuss the issue. The person I spoke to was kind and customer service oriented. She gave me a reasonable credit on the charge and advised me that someone would be calling me to discuss the transaction after they reviewed the recording. This would take 2 to 3 days.
I spoke to her on the evening of the 17th from my hotel room. I have not
heard from anyone at this point in time which is the 21st. I very much appreciated her service. I hope the agents are instructed to recognize that
if a person, like myself is looking for the park and ride service, they will instruct the customer to call the hotel direct.

Room Tip: The pillows in the room were very poor quality. They had no cush at all. They were like sleeping wi...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Danville
Reviewed December 6, 2013

I had a confirmed reservation for 4 nights from a clerk named Allen and a confirming email. He gave me a room with 2 beds since they only have micro and refrig. in 2 bed rooms. On the second night the manager told me I had to pay more money if I wanted to stay in the room. I explained to him that I had a confirmation and his reply was that it was just a courtesy. After talking with him his response was that he is losing money on CLC & with truckers and he was losing even more money on me. To make a long story short, I gave him his extra money and checked out the next morning. I will never stay there again. I have written Corporate and I am anxious to see how they resolve the issue. DO NOT STAY HERE.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Nick M, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Raleigh Durham Airport, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
Dear Guest
We did make your reservation as per your request thinking that you will be providing us 2 CLC card numbers to process the payment as its in your contract with CLC,also in order for us to get paid from CLC the requirement is we also needed 2 clc card numbers to process the payment for double room bed otherwise they informed us to collect the diff from you since you had only One clc card ,they were not going to pay for it. We have a contract with clc and the rates are not the same for both room types so when you made your reservation we made it according to your request.
Your wife had verified all this with CLC in front of me and then she agreed to pay the difference without any problem since she understood the terms from CLC.
Sorry for the inconvenience, i'm surprised to hear that you were not satisfied where as your wife did understand the situation and did say a word upon her stay.
Atkinson
Reviewed December 4, 2013

I got the room at the last minite, I thought I was getting another hotel that was closer, but the room was better than the one I thought I was getting on Hotwire.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Dear Guest
We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us,would like to see you again.Also wanted to inform you that we do match online travel agency's prices any time.
Thanks for staying with us.
Gm
Manny.
Travelers also viewed these Morrisville hotels
La Quinta Inn & Suites Raleigh International Airport
La Quinta Inn & Suites Raleigh Durham Airport S
Cambria hotel & suites Raleigh-Durham Airport
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Raleigh-Durham Airport
Hampton Inn Raleigh Durham Airport
Extended Stay America - Raleigh - RDU Airport

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Raleigh Durham Airport? Share your experiences!