“actually suprized!”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Raleigh Durham Airport
Ranked #18 of 18 Hotels in Morrisville
Reviewed January 7, 2013

I stayed at this hotel during 12-6 for 3 nights. I am actually in the process of doing IVF and we needed somewhere that I could stay for bedrest that was convient for me to get to the airport. The hotel is not bad at all...no bugs, no dusty dirtyness. I stayed there for a few days, and was actually quiet comfortable. The bed was comfortable and most importantly clean. The staff was very friendly, I probably bugged them alot being board and on bed rest, the girl at the front desk helped me to get on the internet with my nook in my room...after that I was set. I didn't have a car, the front dest helped me get a cab to the clinic. They also helped me order food etc because I was basically stuck there on my own. Most importantly being a woman by myself, I never was scared alone at the hotel. We have stayed in very nice places before, of course your not staying at the Ritz, but it serves its purpose. Also, the free shuttle to and from the airport was perfect. NO wait at all, they were ready when I was.

I just wanted to say that most people write reviews when they are not happy with the place they stayed at. This was actually my first time staying at a value type hotel and to be quiet honest, I was very happy with my stay!

Room Tip: There is no restaurant or pool...lol...but no other choice was able to be made :)
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
microtelinnrdu, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Raleigh Durham Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2013

We really appreciate your business very much.Would love to see you again .
Also appreciate your honest comments which makes us proud to serve our guest the best we can..
Regards
Manny.K

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
microtelinnrdu, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Raleigh Durham Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2013

Reviewed December 28, 2012

Reviewed December 27, 2012

I had stayed at this hotel a few years ago for business. So I was pleasantly surprized to see that it was the same hotel I had confidence in, When my flight returns back to NC, I am staying an additional night to rest before I start the 2 1/2 trek to the coast. Thank you staff for making my stay comfy!

Reviewed December 27, 2012

Reviewed December 14, 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed December 12, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Also consider these accommodations in or near Morrisville
La Quinta Inn & Suites Raleigh International Airport
La Quinta Inn & Suites Raleigh Durham Airport S
Cambria hotel & suites Raleigh-Durham Airport
Extended Stay America - Raleigh - RDU Airport
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Raleigh-Durham Airport
Fairfield Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport/Brier Creek

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Raleigh Durham Airport? Share your experiences!