Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Raleigh Durham Airport
Ranked #18 of 18 Hotels in Morrisville
Havelock
“Very Convenient”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

Microtel is a decent place to stay and very convenient to the RDU airport. I was offered to take advantage of the park-ride-fly that the hotel offers. Can you say what an excellent deal and money saver??? I arrived on time to catch my flight. When I returned to RDU airport, I called Microtel to let them know that I needed to be picked up. Less than 5 minutes, the shuttle from the hotel picked me up. Great service. I would recommend this hotel to my friends and family and to all who are driving longer than an hour to catch a flight at RDU airport.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
microtelinnrdu, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Raleigh Durham Airport, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
We really appreciate your business and glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay.This makes us feel
great to serve our guest with the best service.Your recommendation is highly appreciated.
We love to see you again.

Manny.k.
GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
GREENVILLE
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2012

Great value. Would like a hot breakfast with greater variety and some fruit. Surprisingly quiet for an airport hotel. Excellent shuttle service. Hats off to Manuel Moreno for outstanding service every time.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Thank S. H
We highly appreciate your business and thank you for your business.We would to see your recommendation.

Manny.K
DANVILLE
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2012

Turned on the bathroom light & a roach runs across the floor. Room outdated & dirty. Never again. Very unwelcoming staff member at checkin. Check out clerk wouldn't give me a receipt because I booked on Hotwire.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

microtelinnrdu, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Raleigh Durham Airport, responded to this review, October 5, 2012
Dear Guest,
This is not at a roach motel at all as we do fumigate all the rooms through a Professional renowned company twice a month. We can prove it.
The reason we are not able to give the guest ,receipt of their stay if they booked the reservation through Online travel agencies such as Kayak,Orbitz,Expedia,Priceline Hotwire or any other websites since the guest pays directly to the websites for their stay's and they have your payment info not us since we don't charge you directly.They pay us with their virtual credit card after they deduct their commission so even if we issue the receipt there will be a confusion.
I hope this explanation helps as we always have to explain to all the guests whoever made their reservations through online travel agency.Would recommend calling us directly before making the reservations.

We thank you for your business and apologize for the inconvenience .

Manny.k
FLORENCE
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2012

Very efficient
Stay and fly is a good offer for the area
Let's wait how the pick on October 8th will work
Best regards
Paul

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

microtelinnrdu, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Raleigh Durham Airport, responded to this review, October 10, 2012
Thank you for your review,we appreciate your business very much.Hope to see you soon.
Manny.K
BENBROOK
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2012

I want to begin with saying I really don't have a complaint but I believe these are items someone should be aware of. First, when my wife and I checked in the young man behind the desk didn't even acknowledge us let alone sit up from his reclined position until I said "Hello". It doesn't take much effort when you hear the door to sit up and offer a greeting. Secondly, the next morning at check out one of the housekeeping staff had her pre-teen daughter walking around helping her. Retrieving bottles of cleaner or rags, not a good representation in my opinion. Other than that, I got what I payed for.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

microtelinnrdu, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Raleigh Durham Airport, responded to this review, October 30, 2012
Dear Guest,
We really appreciate your true and honest comments,it means a lot to us,thank your for your business.
Hope to serve you more better to all of our guests .
Sincerely
Manny
PORT SAINT LUCIE
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2012

Overall the hotel was good, very close to the airport and it can be noisy at times. We stayed for 4 days because I was moving my mother in law from Raleigh, NC to Florida. I had wanted to get on the road early that Monday morning and when I went to check out, there was no one at the front desk that could help me. There was someone there but she couldn't give me a receipt because she didn't know how and I had to wait 15 minutes until someone got there to help me and then all she told me was it would be e-mail to me because I had booked through Kayak. I still haven't received any receipt yet.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

microtelinnrdu, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Raleigh Durham Airport, responded to this review, October 2, 2012
Dear Guest
We apologize for the inconvenience.The reason we are not able to give the guest ,receipt of their stay if they booked the reservation through Online travel agencies such as Kayak,Orbitz,Expedia,Priceline Hotwire or any other websites since the guest pays directly to the websites for their stay's and they have your payment info not us.They pay us with their virtual credit card after they deduct their commission so even if we issue the receipt there will be a confusion.
I hope this explanation helps,
We thank you for your business and love to see you again,
Manny.k
LAWRENCEVILLE
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2012

Insufficient parking. Ordors in stair wells from previous work. Ordor in the room. The room was not fresh. Too many people hanging around that did not appear to stay there. Remove the wall mirrors.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

microtelinnrdu, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Raleigh Durham Airport, responded to this review, September 27, 2012
First of all we have huge parking space for almost 150 cars since we provide park and fly service
as we are located closest to the RDU Airport, we have never ran out of parking spaces also if the parking is full that shows how many guest prefer staying with us if they wouldn't prefer than parking lot would have been empty.
If there were too many people around how come the guest continued to stay for more than one night ? where as he didn't even complain about anything upon his stay.
The wall mirrors has in reality nothing to do as it has been designed originally according to Microtel Inn standards.
We apologize for any inconvenience upon your stay.