La Quinta Inn & Suites Raleigh International Airport
Ranked #3 of 18 Hotels in Morrisville
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Thank you RDU stuck in Atlanta is not my idea of ending a vacation..This Hotel was clean and transportation from the Airport was there in just a few minutes.. The staff was friendly and the bed was wonderful, quality linens..

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Reviewed February 16, 2014

These people were real good to me. I had a suite with a separate bedroom. It was clean and comfortable. I had a late plane reservation and they allowed me to stay until 3:00pm both days I was there. My plane got cancelled the first day I was to leave. In addition the shuttle bus driver was real good to me and took me wherever I needed. This is not a 200.00 a night hotel so please do not think you are going to get a Hyatt Regency hotel with fine chocolate on your pillow. They do however put a couple of peppermints on you nightstand. Breakfast is ok. Not the biggest spread but enough there to get you started in the morning. My room was a good value for the money

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 14, 2014

I'm not sure what people expect for a budget hotel chain at $60 per night. We read the reviews, but it's only one night so went ahead. We originally booked the other one on the opposite side of the road but when we called with a question they were miserable and unhelpful so changed to this one and the 3 staff we encountered couldn't have been more helpful, pleasant and cheerful. They had no problem providing non feather pillows.
There was plenty of parking and we had a ground floor room. The room, bedding and bathroom were clean. I cannot deny the internal door needed some love but nothing that affected our stay and we would stay again. We had a good nights sleep, the coffee machine worked, the internet worked. The breakfast is exactly what it says on the label, toast, pastry, cereal, waffles, yoghurt. How many hotels can you get for $60 with free parking, free internet and breakfast.
Good budget friendly hotel.

Room Tip: The low floor rooms have a door internally and externally, maybe not ideal with children.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank galaxy148
Reviewed February 13, 2014

I stayed at the LaQuinta Inn & Suites to the right side of the actual hotel. First, the lock on my door was broken off and that made me a little nervous since it was a lot of construction men staying there. The room was not the cleanest as there was dirt in the tub with a dingy black film. The sheets and bed were were clean and adaquate. The staff was not the friendlist and not real open to assiting you. There were no microwaves or mini refrigerators in the room which would have enhanced the value of the stay. The breakfast person was the transportation driver so obviously the supplies did not stay stocked. Needless to say there was nothing available when I went to eat at 8am. They adverstise breakfast from 4:30am to 9am so if you're not going to keep it stocked through that time then they should reduce the time adverstise. I would stay here if I was in a pinch and nothing else around but it is a Big Step Up from the Mirotel across the street but that's not saying a whole lot.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Alicia P
LQGS, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Raleigh International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2014

Hi Alicia, We've reviewed your comments about your stay at the La Quinta Inn & Suites Raleigh - Durham Airport/Hospitality Court. We're sorry that you had the issues you did with our breakfast, and with the room cleanliness that you did. Both issues are quite concerning to us. We've definitely got some room for improvement here, and we'll be working with both our Housekeeping team, and our Breakfast team to share your feedback and make those improvements. We appreciate your feedback, and we hope that you'll once again be our guest at La Quinta Inns & Suites.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

Clean, and comfortable. We spent a month in this hotel and had no problems. Breakfast was not so great, but the room had a small kitchenette. Two TVs, very comfortable beds, a large bathroom.
Everything seemed to be new in the room.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Gershony
Reviewed January 20, 2014

I stayed here to take an early flight from RDU. The staff was pleasant, shuttle ride was quick. The room was clean, but there were some maintenance issues not taken care of. In particular, there was blue tape holding a corner of the cove base in place(really tacky) and the tub didn't drain fast enough, so you waded in 4" of water after a 5 minute shower. Breakfast fare was adequate. In general, the place looks kind of dumpy, in need of some TLC. On the up side, I slept well and the price was right.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Ken H
Reviewed December 31, 2013

Continue to stay here several times a year to use the park and fly option. Rooms are always clean. The shuttle is always on time. The staff is great. Sure beats driving myself to airport and paying for parking.

Room Tip: interior rooms facing courtyard are quieter
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank trvluv2
Also consider these accommodations in or near Morrisville
La Quinta Inn & Suites Raleigh Durham Airport S
Cambria hotel & suites Raleigh-Durham Airport
Hampton Inn Raleigh Durham Airport
Fairfield Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport/Brier Creek
Hyatt Place Raleigh-Durham Airport
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Raleigh-Durham Airport

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Raleigh International Airport? Share your experiences!