“Love this place!”

Staybridge Suites Raleigh-Durham Apt-Morrisville
Ranked #15 of 18 Hotels in Morrisville
Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

Great atmosphere here. There was a managers hour going on when I arrived. Free food and wine. People hanging out in the lobby and outside patio area eating and having a great time.
Decor is pretty. Sofas comfy.
Front desk clerks with outstanding customer service skills and phone etiquette.
Rooms are big and roomy. I felt like I was in an apartment instead of a hotel room.
Only drawback - rooms are numbered goofy. I was in room 231. The room across the hall was 218. It was a little confusing but honestly it's not that big of a deal. Once you find your room you won't care. It's a great place to stay and I hope I get the chance to do so again.

• Stayed: May 2014
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Staybridge Suites Raleigh-Durham Apt-Morrisville, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2014

Dear Dialygal,

Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel - I'm delighted to hear you found our atmosphere excellent and had a spacious, comfortable stay! It's also great to read that our staff was able to accommodate all of your needs and you enjoyed our manager's reception. We're grateful for your high ratings across the board and can't wait to see you the next time you're in town! Thanks again for your review.

Reviewed May 14, 2014

First time staying at this particular Staybridge and it met our expectations very well. Considering that the place was fully booked for graduation weekend, our room was very quiet and we noticed only occasional noise from the nearby airport. Breakfast was good, staff friendly, room clean and conveniently appointed. Wireless worked well, and when there was an issue with the printer in the hotel's business center, one of the staff resolved the problem very quickly. Very happy with our stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Staybridge Suites Raleigh-Durham Apt-Morrisville, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2014

Dear MomME50,

We appreciate you taking the time to review our Staybridge Suites and are happy you had a comfortable, quiet stay even though it was a busy weekend! It's also great to hear you found our staff helpful and friendly and we're thankful for your high ratings across the board. Thanks again for your comments and we look forward to seeing you the next time you're in the RDU area!

Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here at this recently renovated hotel and the accommodations were fantastic. The two bedroom suite was clean, comfortable and fresh smelling. The breakfast bar in the morning was clean and the items were fresh. We enjoyed the fireplace outside in the evenings and the shuttle took us everywhere in reason. This is the second time I have stayed at this property for work and I look to my next stay. Thank you.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Staybridge Suites Raleigh-Durham Apt-Morrisville, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2014

Dear 67strauss,

Thanks for your review & we're delighted to hear you enjoyed our refreshed look, as well as that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast and other amenities we offer! I'm also happy you could take advantage of our local area shuttle. Thank you again for your kind words and we can't wait to see you the next time you're in the area!

Reviewed March 19, 2014

I stayed here on my business trip. It is a nice hotel. The only issues that I had were that it is pretty close to the airport and a guy snoring in the room next to me. The issue with the airport is that you can hear the planes departing at night. It wasn't too bad (I didn't loose sleep over it), but you could hear them. The other issue with the guy snoring was pretty annoying. Luckly I had 2 beds and I was able to move to the bed furthest from where his bed was in the other room. All in all I would stay here again, but this wasn't my best stay at this hotel chain.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank ecmack2004
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Staybridge Suites Raleigh-Durham Apt-Morrisville, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

Dear ecmack2004,

We appreciate you taking the time to review your recent visit and while we're glad you had a comfortable stay overall, we do apologize for any noise issues and will discuss your feedback with our team. Otherwise, we're glad to hear you plan to return the next time you're in town and can't wait to see you! Thanks again for your comments.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

I stayed four nights here while I attended some training at the office park across the street. At check-in I asked if the AAA rate had been applied to my room, and upon finding it had not, the person at the desk made sure it was applied, even though I could tell it was not the easiest thing to get changed (I thought she was going to just say she couldn't do it, but she stuck with it and made it work).

My room, albeit slightly smaller than expected, had everything I needed, Including a Blu-ray/DVD player below the flat screen TV, which I thought was a nice touch. Since this was a newer hotel, the designers had thought of a couple of clever additional touches, like an outlet on the wall at the height of the nightstand - perfect for plugging in your phone at night without having to dig behind the bed for an outlet.

They had a very nice exercise room, with free weights, which you don't usually find in hotels. The outside patio also looked nice with various seating areas and a couple of grills to use, however it was too cold during my stay to make use of.

The best part of the stay was the provided breakfast! There was everything imaginable - waffles, both scrambled and hard boiled eggs, sausage or bacon, cereal, oatmeal, both greek and regular yogurt, 3 kinds of milk, coffee, juice, and various breads (can you tell that I feel that breakfast is the most important meal of the day?). During my stay, I was able to eat something completely different every single morning. In addition, on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday evenings, they also provide a complimentary dinner, including beer.

Great stay and fantastic value. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Staybridge Suites Raleigh-Durham Apt-Morrisville, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2014

Dear Hill_Runner_NC,

Thank you for leaving a detailed review of your visit! We're very pleased you had an excellent stay and felt you received a great value for your money. We also appreciate your kind words for our staff, furnishings, and complimentary food offerings and are grateful for your high ratings! Thanks again for your comments and we hope it won't be too long before your next visit!

Reviewed March 9, 2014

This place is an amazing value! The staff was especially attentive and personable. Great customer service and the breakfast was excellent! Just a couple of things: there wasn't a safe in the room and the bed was very uncomfortable. First, I was very surprised that there was no safe available for valuables, especially since this is an extended stay establishment. I would have like to keep my jewelry in the safe instead of in the drawer on the nightstand. Secondly, the mattress was not plush at all, and it was very difficult for me to get to comfortable and fall asleep at night. Aside from these things, it was a very good experience overall. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Staybridge Suites Raleigh-Durham Apt-Morrisville, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2014

Dear AE_Coffee,

Thanks for taking the time to review our Staybridge Suites - while we're glad you had a very nice stay overall and appreciate your kind words for our staff, we do apologize for any inconvenience regarding a safe. However, we do offer a safety deposit box at the front desk; please don't hesitate to ask during future visits. We will also be sure to discuss your feedback regarding the bed in your room. If you'd like to discuss anything further, please reach out to me at the number below. Thank you again for your comments and we hope to see you the next time you're in the area!

(434) 822-2161

Reviewed March 8, 2014

The check-in process and room were fine. The walls are ridiculously thin, can hear everything next door and above us. The Russian Army must be above us wrestling and pacing back and forth - this has been going on for two+ hours. We've called three times to complain, but no relief. Won't come back here again and will try to request a refund.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank GuestCritic
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Staybridge Suites Raleigh-Durham Apt-Morrisville, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2014

Dear GuestCritic,

Thank you for your feedback. While I'm happy to hear you had a smooth check-in process and enjoyed your room, we apologize for any inconvenience and want to help make this right. Please reach out to me at the number below and I would be glad to speak further. Thanks again for your comments and we hope to have another opportunity to give you a great stay in the future.

(434) 822-2161