Holiday Inn Express Raleigh-Durham Airport
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$113
$104
Cambria Hotel Raleigh-Durham Airport(Morrisville)(Great Value!)
$106
$102
$76
HolidayInn.com
$99
La Quinta Inn & Suites Raleigh Durham Airport S(Morrisville)(Great Value!)
$90
Orbitz.com
$59
Travelocity
$117
$110
All reviewshi expresscinnamon rollsroom was cleanfront deskhot breakfastwould stay here againleave your carparking lotpark sleep flya great staynext morninghave stayed here several timeswi fitexas steakhouseearly flightfree shuttleshuttle service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Only stayed here long enough to get some sleep before going to work but very clean and surprisingly quiet. I would definitely stay again. Only reason I didn't give this property a 5 was because I didn't try the breakfast. I had to leave very early that morning.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Holiday Inn Express Raleigh-Durham Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2014

Dear sbtrvlhrdl,

Thank you for leaving a review of your stay - we're glad you had a quiet, comfortable visit and plan to return the next time you're in the area! We hope you'll be able to check out our complimentary breakfast then. Thanks again for your comments!

Reviewed July 27, 2014

Decent prices here for the close proximity to RDU. Airport pick-up guys to/from were really friendly and extra helpful. Check-in staff were great too.

The major downside to this place was the room. It was looking a bit worn. The toilet handle was cracked and missing a piece, the bathroom grout was black in places, the bathtub had stains, and the sink plumbing released a foul smell.

Carpet could also use a good shampooing.

Overall, I was turned off. Next time I would probably choose a different hotel near RDU.

Room Tip: All have jet noise.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business

Dear manilapacman,

Thank you for taking the time to review our Holiday Inn Express. We're glad to hear you could take advantage of our airport shuttle and that you found our staff so friendly. However, we do apologize for the aspects that fell short of your expectations and our team will discuss your comments - we aim to provide as clean an environment as we can and will work with our housekeeping staff. Feel free to reach out to me at the number below if you'd like to discuss anything further. Thanks again for your comments and we hope you'll allow us another chance in the future to give you a clean and comfortable stay.

(434) 822-2161

Reviewed July 20, 2014

I went to Raleigh for a concert and booked this hotel firstly because they are pet friendly. I also got a great rate. The King bed rooms are nice with a huge TV, microwave and fridge. I also thought the bed was comfortable. They have a hot breakfast also. Only thing is I don't like microwaved food but probably every hotel chain across America with a hot breakfast heats things up with a microwave. Anyway, this is a definite recommend if you are looking for a nice hotel at a great price.

Room Tip: We had a dog with us and they gave us the very back room near the pool. They don't allow pets through the lobby so we came in the door at the pool. It was nice and quiet and ground level.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Holiday Inn Express Raleigh-Durham Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2014

Dear 70mtnman,

Thanks for reviewing our Holiday Inn Express - we hope you had fun at the concert! I'm happy to hear you could take advantage of our pet friendliness and enjoyed the amenities offered in your guest room. We appreciate your high ratings and hope to see you the next time you're in Raleigh! Thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

The staff and all concerned were friendly, knowledgable and made it clear that they wanted us to enjoy ourselves. Amanda who worked the desk and Mary (Mgr) make it all work. Thanks guys it was a great visit .

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Holiday Inn Express Raleigh-Durham Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2014

Dear Dana T,

Thanks for sharing your experience at our Holiday Inn Express - we're very pleased you found our staff exemplary and that you had a great visit! We are grateful for your 5-star ratings across the board and look forward to your next stay. Thank you again for your review!

Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

We left for our vacation a day early only to find out that there were no rooms available in Raleigh Durham. We called around and then it hit me. I should try the Holiday Inn Express and I stayed in last year. I called and they had one room left! One room! So I told them I would take it and then ask how much it was. It was a reasonable price and we arrived around 9 00. The room was in great shape. We had a great night sleep. I visited the weight room fitness room and it was very nice as well. The Express breakfast was hot and ready and delicious. This motel is located raleigh-durham I 40 exit 281.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Holiday Inn Express Raleigh-Durham Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2014

Dear Bryan H,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and are happy we were able to accommodate your change of plans! I'm glad to read you had a great sleep and enjoyed working out in our fitness center. Thank you again for your praise and we hope it won't be too long before your next visit!