“Learning is fun!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Tobacco Road Tours

Tobacco Road Tours
Ranked #2 of 14 things to do in Morrisville
More attraction details
Owner description: The Triangle area's only daily walking/motorized guided tour operator, Tobacco Road Tours offers packaged tours to Historic Durham, Historic Raleigh, Piedmont Wine Country,Raleigh Haunted Footsteps Ghost, Pub Crawl & Haunted Adventure Tours, Raleigh City of Oaks Historic Walking Tour and our Curriculum Driven Student Living History Walking Tour. Additionally, TRT works with corporate clients to deliver great team building, award/incentive programs & much more. Key words: Nightlife in Raleigh Durham, things to do in Raleigh Durham, nightlife, tours, educational tours, lifelong learner, pub crawl, bar crawl, ghost, paranormal, haunted tour, sightseeing, relocation services, corporate services in Raleigh, company team building, family reunion, event planning, meeting planning, transportation.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Los Angeles
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Learning is fun!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2012

Had the opportunity to take two wonderful tours recently of Raleigh, NC with Tobacco Road Tours. The First tour was a delightful driving adventure learning all about the history of Raleigh and its beginnings with a variety of stops along the way. Our host, Brad was very lively and shared so much information with us and made the tour so much fun. The next night I took the evening Haunted Adventures tour. That was a great night time walking tour of downtown and city landmarks. We would never do that in Los Angeles!!! I had such a great time on my tours and I really enjoyed being a tourist and highly recommend spending time taking a tour when in Raleigh wih Tobacco Road Tours.

3 Thank pedrogal

Houston
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“So glad we called”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2012

My mom and I reserved spots for the Historic Raleigh Tour with Matt. He was terrific! We spent 2 1/2 hours listening to stories about the old days and saw some of the most beautiful homes I've ever seen. He even took us for a carousel ride! I was so sad when the tour was over - he left you craving for more sights and information about such a beautiful city. I would love to go on the other tours they offer, so if I'm ever back in the area I will definitely book with them again.

Visited April 2012
2 Thank devilduckdiver
TriangleTourGuy, General Manager at Tobacco Road Tours, responded to this review, May 7, 2012
Well hello and thank you so much. We are thrilled and pleased that your Raleigh tour experience was SO positive. We strive to exceed our guests satisfaction. We appreciate you taking the time to provide your review. Contact us should your plans call to be in the Triangle area once again.
Lake Orion, Michigan, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fantastic time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2012

What a terrific way to spend an evening! What could be better than visiting four pubs and listening to ghost stories from a very knowledgeable guide!!! I would highly recommend the Raleigh pub crawl and haunted adventure tour. Don't miss it!!!!

Visited February 2012
1 Thank UncleKarl
pittsboro, nc
“Unique and even excited my teenagers!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2011

We met Tobacco Road Tours at the courthouse in Raleigh and went on a waking ghost tour! The guide was entertaining and cooly answered all of my teenaged child and her teen companions' questions. This was a consolation activity for my daughter because it was the first year that I considered her too old for Trick Or Treat and she was gloomy about giving up her childhood activity. We had a great time with lots of laughs and a few scares. The graveyard scene in the Old Raleigh graveyard was wonderful. Lots of greaat stories.

Visited October 2011
TriangleTourGuy, General Manager at Tobacco Road Tours, responded to this review, December 12, 2011
Greetings and thank you for taking the time to write your review of the Raleigh Haunted Footsteps Ghost tour. We are pleased that the tour exceeded you, your daughter & group of friends expectations. We strive to brings accurate, compelling historically relevant content along with rock solid story telling on our tours. We hope to have delivered this for your groups experience. We welcome the opportunity to be of service again.
Team TRT
Raleigh, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrific Tours- A Must Do!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2011

Tabacco Road Tours is a wonderful way to get to know Raleigh (or the other cities where they have tours) while having fun! The guides are very informative and make it interesting, but also a great time! My group enjoyed this activity very much and I would tell anyone to schedule a tour....you won't be disappointed!

Visited October 2011