“Solid sushi place, nothing fancy” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #44 of 148 Restaurants in Morrisville
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Solid sushi place, nothing fancy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

Wednesday night is buy one, get one free rolls - a great value. Service was prompt and polite, our server checked in with us frequently (but not often enough to be annoying). The bowl of miso was larger than most places serve and wasn't too fishy tasting. My husband had the vegetarian tom yum and he said it had the right amount of heat. The rolls came promptly, presentation was good and tasted fresh. We sat at the sushi bar, so I didn't see the rest of the restaurant. The booths behind us looked pretty comfortable. Overall a solid dining experience.

• Visited September 2013

Apex, NC
“My Favorite Thai Place in the Triangle!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2013

Every time I come here, I get the same thing - Pad Thai, extra spicy with tofu. It is excellent, as is the service. The servers pay attention to the small things - never let a drink get less than half full, remove side plates promptly, offer to box up leftovers. I've been here at least half a dozen times and each time I've been impressed.

• Visited March 2013
Durham, NC, USA
“The food saved the day!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013

The seating system was hanky, the table we were sat at was not clean (specks of noodle on on the table and bench). This was setting the stage for what we thought would be a not so good meal. However we maintained an open mind and pressed on. Our waiter (a mature Asian male) was extremely polite, as my mate would describe "good energy" and he set a new stage for what turned out to be an amazing meal. I had the yellow curry with tofu and my love had the pad sei ew and we could not decide which meal we liked best, as both were so palate pleasing. Portions were good too, we enjoyed this meal the next day with the same enthusiasm.

In fact as I type this I am salavating with desire of Thai's.

Morrisville, North Carolina
“my favorites”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2012

Lettuce wraps top my list, but the sushi is good, the Thai fried rice are good too. I've eaten there a lot.

Visited June 2012
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Second Time Just as Good as First”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2012 via mobile

It was a little lite on a Sunday. Week days can be quite heavy. We had good service both times. The sushi was excellent each time (lobster was great). Chinese dishes were very good and spring rolls were great. We would definitly return.