“A bit too pricey for a sandwich”

Peppers Market & Sandwich Shop
Ranked #25 of 155 Restaurants in Morrisville
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Description: Peppers is in the same shop area as Cafe Curryleaves, of which you already have reviews for
Raleigh, North Carolina
“A bit too pricey for a sandwich”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Went there for lunch with a few friends and left there thinking that we wouldn't go back for lunch. The food we ordered was good, but it was way too pricey just for a sandwich, especially with so many other options in the area. If we wanted just a sandwich, the Morrisville Deli on the other side of Hwy 54 was a better deal.

• Visited August 2011

Atlanta, GA
“Nice food, great location, good Price”
Reviewed June 27, 2012

My wife and a family friend went to Durham this past weekend. We'd dropped the friend off at the airport to get a rental car, so she could see some of her friends. On Sunday, because of a problem with a tire on my car, we were running out of time to pick the friend up for the ride back to the Atlanta area. Used the urbanspoon app on my android phone to find a restaurant near the hotel for breakfast. It came up with this Pepper Market. We were pleasantly surprised, because it was less than 10 minutes from the airport, it was in a brand new development, the staff was cheery and fast. My wife ordered an omelet and I decided to try their French Toast. It came to less than $20 for the both of us, the food came out fresh and fast, the french toast actually tasted like they let the egg soak into it, instead just on the surface. In other words it was good. Since the temperature was just right we decided to eat on the outside. It was nice.

Note: We did have a problem finding the place with our gps. However, they gave us the address of a community behind them and that brought us close enough to the restaurant. You will like it, try it. Oh, not quite sure why they call it a market though, it is clearly just a good restaurant.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Lifetraveler1
Cary, North Carolina
“Trippin Chicken!”
Reviewed January 5, 2012

Love love love this sandwich shop. The staff is super friendly, the food is awesome and fresh and the prices are reasonable. The trippin chicken is a must-have and our favorite by far. I recently had the herb and cheddar egg breakfast sandwich and watched the chef make it in front of me. It was delicious!

Visited December 2011
3 Thank JTess1425
Apex, North Carolina
“Delicious sandwiches”
Reviewed October 31, 2011

We love trying new places and Peppers Market didn't let us down. Absolutely delicious sandwiches. I chose 1/2 sandwich and 1/2 salad and I regretted not getting a full sandwich. Will definitely return.

• Visited October 2011
2 Thank AllieB27502
Pleasant Grove, Utah
“Awesome local food with great flavor”
Reviewed August 20, 2011

This is seriously the greatest, most unique sandwich shop I've ever visited, and they're just down the street! They pride themselves on using local ingredients and making everything fresh and from scratch. From the black bean burger and thanksgiving turkey sandwich to the pork loin and even the grilled cheese (yum!!), I have not yet found one thing on the menu I don't like.

Amazing food, friendly atmosphere, you have got to try this place.

• Visited July 2011