“Fantastic service”

Four Points by Sheraton Raleigh Durham Airport
Ranked #7 of 18 Hotels in Morrisville
Reviewed January 18, 2014

We booked a conference room recently for a course being held for health care providers. The service of the management team was phenomenal. Even the shuttle driver was great. I wish the team at this facility could be cloned as we do courses across the country. Trudy with AV support was extremely friendly and accommodating. The entire event booking experience was positive.....and no, I am not being given any special benefit to post this.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Emily F, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Raleigh Durham Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2014

Dear ctc01,
Thank you for sharing your feedback. I’m glad you were able to interact with our friendly and helpful associates during your stay. We appreciate your kind words, and I will be sharing your review with our hotel team. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed January 12, 2014

When my friend booked this hotel for a business trip I wasn't happy. I like a hotel with a bit more frills and I also had an unfortunate experience at the Four Points in Sydney, AU. However, I kept the reservation.

It IS a no frills hotel but it is very functional. It really had everything we needed. The service at the front desk is exceptional - nice staff. They had a restaurant and a bar and room service. Really everything you needed. They also had a mini area to buy toiletries and snacks and even grab a beer if you want.

The rooms were spacious enough. Clean. The bonus was they had my favorite channel - Bravo - which I never find. I was thrilled. I also got a free shuttle to the airport with no hassle. All real easy. A/C worked well. Plenty of plugs in the room. It was a great hotel and the rate was cheap!

I spent 6 nights last month at the Venetian hotel in Vegas and work paid a pretty penny for it and every night was a hassle. I would stay at the Four Points in a second over that hotel even given the lovely room.

Great service and all the basic amenities you need! Highly recommend it.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Hi dianegooslin,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. I’m pleased to hear that your visit changed your perception of Four Points by Sheraton hotels. We look forward to welcoming you again and providing you with another positive experience. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed January 8, 2014 via mobile

Aside from covering all of the standards (friendly staff, clean room, easy check in), I found it refreshing that this hotel offered their airport shuttle to take us to a restaurant and back-for free. Not to mention that when I called them to inquire about cold medicine in their mini-store, they offered to have the shuttle take me to a store down the street, or bring me some Sleepytime tea to my room since they didn't carry anything.

I haven't had service like that in most higher end hotels, let alone a an airport hotel Four Points.

Their wifi is painfully slow, but other than that, kudos.

• Stayed: January 2014

Hi Amanda A,
Thank you for sharing your positive feedback. I’m pleased to hear that you were able to take advantage of our shuttle and that our helpful hotel team was able to provide you with needed goods. We appreciate you taking the time to write your review.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

Called a few days before my arrival to request early check in, traveling with family. Checked in around 10am and was greeted by Chris and Debbie at the Welcome Desk, very friendly and Welcoming. All three rooms were ready. From the outside, lounge, dining area, lifts, Wc's and guest rooms were very clean. VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY clean hotel. Some how I lock myself out the room. I called the Welcome Desk, within 1 minute engineering was at my room door to assist.

The Team at the Four Points By Sheraton Raleigh Durham Airport really goes above and beyond to make there guest feels home away from home. This was my first time staying at this property. My Family and I felt very welcome and relax. We will be back in 2014. I email the the GM Tonia Begley prior to my arrival and with 15 minutes she responded back to me. WOW! Hat's off to her. Welcoming me to her Property and if there was anything thing else she can assist with prior to my arrival.

Tonia I think you are doing a great Job leading your team.

Cheers,

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 19, 2013

Could not get decent sleep due to the hotel's proximity to Raleigh/Durham airport and it's associated airplane traffic. The hotel is about a mile or so off the departure end of runway 23. Adding to the problem, the room's shades/curtains were not adequate enough to keep the room dark . There are dining options within easy walking distance-Cracker Barrel, Hooters.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
efleishaker, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Raleigh Durham Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2014

Hi Michael J,
Thank you for reviewing your most recent stay with us. I apologize you found your stay to be noisy. Our convenient location to the airport and easy dining options are a benefit of staying at our hotel, but I am sorry that this led to a disrupted sleep for you. I will pass on your notification about the curtains to my team to re-evaluate. Thank you again for sharing your feedback.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

My wife and I are frequent hotel guests worldwide. We have a few favorite 'stays', and at the top of the list is this Four Points hotel. Johnny (front desk), Chris (airport transportation) and Veronia (breakfast bar) all are very professional and eager to please their customers. We recommend this hotel and staff to all our traveling friends. Great place to stay when in Raleigh! Keep up the good work!

Room Tip: King, non smoking room has plenty of room and a chair/ottoman.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Hi Gary P,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate your loyalty to Starwood Hotels & Resorts and your kind words about your stay with us. I’m pleased you’ve had the opportunity to interact with our kind and helpful staff. I will pass on your notes to my team regarding the staff’s professional and eager service. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed November 27, 2013

The property seems relatively new as it was very well designed, had a bright open lobby area and restaurant and the rooms were very well laid out. The staff was very welcoming from the front desk to the bar and morning breakfast crew.
This was a fairly typical airport hotel in terms of location, but there was a Hooters next door, and who does not like Hooter wings? We decided to do appetizers in the hotel and both the food and service was very good.
We were just passing through, but I would stay here again in a heartbeat. It was also a very good value in terms of what we paid.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family