Four Points by Sheraton Raleigh Durham Airport
$113
$104
Cambria Hotel Raleigh-Durham Airport(Morrisville)(Great Value!)
$106
$89
Courtyard
$117
$110
All reviewsfront deskgreat hotelbusiness hotelraleigh durham airportbusiness triprooms are largebreakfast buffetparking lotindoor pooldefinitely stay here againhotel roomthe shuttle driverbed was very comfortablebrooksspghootersbojangles
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Horrible Situation!!!
They cancelled our group contract and reservations at the last minute!!!

We have a contract for 11 guests signed over 3 months ago.
They called me Friday afternoon to break our contract when we are checking in this Tuesday (2 Business days prior). They just pushed us into a hotel I have never heard of before. I pleaded with their manager Eric to honor their agreement contract.
This might be a great hotel, but they do not honor their own reservations or contracts!!!!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank PulmDoc
ehoxit, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Raleigh Durham Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2013

Thank you for sharing your review and experience with us.
I would like to apologize again for this incident and for any difficulty it may have caused you or your guests.

As I stated in another response regarding this same group incident, I have spoken and corresponded directly with guest and we were able to resolve this very unfortunate and uncommon situation to the guest’s satisfaction.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

My room was very clean - I really appreciate that in a hotel room. The bar/restaurant are open until 2 am which is great if you want a glass of wine after you get in from a late flight. The staff was very friendly. The hotel is 1.4 miles from the airport and very easy to get to. Overall, no bad things to say about this hotel and if I need a business hotel in Raleigh in the future, this will be my pick.

Room Tip: They made a great turkey sausage / mushroom egg white omelete for me - loved it.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
ehoxit, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Raleigh Durham Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2013

Thank you for such a nice review!
We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay.

We know how important a clean hotel and healthy dining options are for travelers and our team works hard every day to make sure that the hotel is in tip-top shape and we have healthy options for our guests. I am so happy that you enjoyed the egg white omelet, and if I might suggest for your next visit, we have added a quiche to our Breakfast Buffet made with egg whites and fresh veggies. It’s really good!

Thanks again and please reach out to me personally the next time your travels bring you back to the Raleigh Durham area so I can thank you personally for sharing such a nice review. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed December 20, 2012

One of the best things about the Four Points in Mville is that it is relatively new and clean. I can't stress how important cleanliness is for hotels. From its opening, I have always liked the Four Points because it is also convenient to/from airport and to my business stops in the area.

The staff is friendly, and attentive.

The dining area is rather small, but the few times I have eaten there, I did not have a problem finding a table.

Good enough bar at the dining area for grabbing a beer after work.

Of the hotels in the Morrisville area, I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for sharing your review.
We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I could not agree more about the importance of cleanliness for a hotel and it is always a top priority for us here. Fortunately, we have a top-notch Housekeeping Team who do a great job of keeping our hotel as spotless as possible. Thank you for recognizing their hard work!

Reviewed December 20, 2012

My family and I had the occassion to stay at this hotel for approximately 3 weeks recently while our house was being worked on. We were skeptical of what kind of experience we would have because we had never stayed in a four points hotel before and had never stayed in a hotel for this length of time. We could not have been more pleased. The hotel staff was as good if not better than the staffs of most of the 5 star/diamond hotels that I stay at for business trips. Morning, noon and night they were prompt, courteous and professional and accomodated even my craziest requests. Each of the hotel staff greeted me and my wife by name upon entering and leaving the hotel and always asked if there was anything else that they could do to make our stay more comfortable.

The rooms and amenities were far superior to those at similar competitor hotels featuring a fitness facility and heated indoor pool (which was great since it was about 25-35 degrees outside during our stay) , which was a huge hit with the kids and gave mom some much needed quiet alone time which was at a premium due to being in a hotel for three weeks. The HOT breakfast buffet was awesome and provided a great start to the day before running the kids to school. A pleasant surprise was that this hotel even offered room service and the food was really good and a great value as well.

I could not recommend this hotel more highly and think that it is a hidden gem and great value for the money.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

Wow! Thank you for sharing such a nice review!

It was truly our pleasure to serve you and your family. One of the best parts of being in this business is getting to meet so many nice people and you and your family were some of the nicest! Our entire team genuinely enjoyed having you all with us and we hope that we will get to see you again.

Please let me know if there is ever any way we may be of service to you.

Thanks again,

Reviewed December 10, 2012

This is your average Four Points hotels. I ran into a few issues from start. I was in town on business and used my work credit card(c.c.) to reserve the room. When I checked in the they asked for a c.c. for incidentals. Not wanting to put incidentals on my business card I gave them my personal c.c.. A hold on my personal c.c. for over $300 was placed. I went and spoke to the front desk who seemed to know how the systems works. They then swiped my work c.c. because "the system can only hold one card at a time." I got nothing out of that converstaion except for another $100 hold on my personal c.c. Once I got my bank involved the $300 hold was taken off. I checked out almost 4 days ago and the $100 hold is still there.

The wifi here is exremely slow. So slow in fact that I was unable to work from this location. I am not sure if there is a club level at this location as I was not put into one of those rooms.

On the plus side, the drinks at the bar do not cut you on the alcohol. Although it is cheaper to just walk to Hooters.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for sharing your review.

I would like to apologize for the issues you experienced with your method of payment and any inconveniences or confusion we may have caused by this. I would also like to thank you for letting us know about the issue with slow speed of the free Wi-Fi and let you know that both of these issues have been addressed.

It is our goal to make each one of our guests’ stays with us a pleasant one and we are so grateful for any feedback that help us to improve the level of service we give. Thank you!

Thank you again, and please feel free to reach out me personally the next time you are in the Raleigh Durham area or if there is ever a way we can make your stay with us more comfortable.

Thanks again,