Four Points by Sheraton Raleigh Durham Airport
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$113
$104
$99
Cambria Hotel Raleigh-Durham Airport(Morrisville)(Great Value!)
$106
$95
CambriaHotels
La Quinta Inn & Suites Raleigh Durham Airport S(Morrisville)(Great Value!)
$90
$54
Hotels.com
$117
$110
All reviewsfront deskgreat hotelbusiness hotelraleigh durham airportbusiness triprooms are largebreakfast buffetparking lotindoor pooldefinitely stay here againhotel roomthe shuttle driverbed was very comfortablebrooksspghootersbojangles
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 29, 2012

I was pleasantly surprised by how nice this property was. Very clean and well appointed, staff very friendly. First time I have stayed at a four points hotel, hope this is representative of the brand. Only disapointment was staff was unable to recommend a good route to go for a run. Will stay here again when I am in town for business.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank dollard007
ehoxit, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Raleigh Durham Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2012

Thank you for such a great review!

We are so happy that your stay with us was a good one and we really appreciate you sharing your review with us and fellow travelers.

I am sorry that we were not able to give you a good route for running, but we will definitely have some good options ready for the next time you visit! Thanks for letting us know about a way we can make your, and our other guests’ experiences with us even better.

Thank you again, and please feel free to reach out me personally the next time you are in the Raleigh-Durham area or if there is ever a way we can make your stay with us more comfortable.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

I normally do not submit reviews of hotels we stay in for one night, mostly because I feel it is unfair to judge in such a small amount of time. However I'm breaking with tradition because this particular Starwood property, located next to RDU (Raleigh Durham airport), is outstanding. The rooms were spacious and unexpectedly upscale for a Four Points. The common areas are large and well staffed. We are lifetime Starwood Platinum members so obviously we have been "around the block". Excellent property and given our eldest just started college at NC State, this will be our destination of choice when visiting. Highest recommendation.

Room Tip: This is an airport property so air traffic is a bit noisy.
3  Thank susanPittsburgh_PA
ehoxit, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Raleigh Durham Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2012

Wow! Thank you for sharing such a nice review!

We are thrilled to hear that your stay with us was such a positive one and it truly was our pleasure to serve you. We really appreciate the feedback we receive from all our guests, but to have such a nice review from one of our SPG Lifetime Platinum members is very special for us. Thank you!

Congratulations on your eldest attending NC State and we are so pleased to be your new hotel of choice when visiting the Raleigh-Durham area. If there is ever any way that we can make your stays with us more comfortable, please let me, or any member of our team know. I would also enjoy being able to thank you in person for your great review as well as for your continued loyalty.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

I stay at the RDU Four Points a few days each month as my employer has a corporate rate here. This hotel is one of my favorite business stops as the hotel is new, comfortable and always clean. The housekeeping is good each day and all rooms are consistently stocked. I enjoy the two complimentary bottles of water daily, and as a platinum guest, the mouth wash, chocolate and bath robe that are provided are also nice. Breakfast is decent and has improved over the past few months. Although Four Points chain-wide room decor is a bit sterile, beds and pillows are comfortable. Thank you Paige for working with our company and budget to create our corporate rate. You are always wonderful to work with.

2  Thank 2LITravellers
ehoxit, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Raleigh Durham Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2012

Thank you for sharing such a positive review!

We love hearing from all of our guests, but especially from repeat guests like you. Thank you for your continued loyalty, both to our hotel and as an SPG Platinum Member!

Our entire team works hard everyday to do just what you mentioned- keep the hotel as clean as possible and make sure that every one of our guests are comfortable.

Our Food & Beverage team has made an extra effort to improve our breakfast service and I am so glad that you are seeing the difference. Paige and her Sales Team are great at working with our corporate clients to make staying with us an easy choice. It is so nice to have all of their efforts recognized- Thank you!

Please feel free to contact me personally the next time you are visiting our area. I would really enjoy being able to thank you in person for your great review and for your continued loyalty.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Unbelievable customer service ... the sales staff is fantastic.
Paige is so great to work with!
The property is beautiful and the beds are so comfortable.
The rate was very competitive.
The best place to stay near the rdu airport!

1  Thank Kelly N

Thanks for such a nice review!

We are so happy that you had a great stay with us and that you were so comfortable here!
Paige and her Sales Team really do deliver great service and I really appreciate you recognizing them. We do our very best to offer the best value for all of our guests with great rates for a great hotel!

Please let me know when you will be retuning to our area so I can thank you personally for helping to spread the word about the Four Points By Sheraton Raleigh-Durham Airport!

Reviewed August 18, 2012

Our room was clean, comfortable and roomy. We stayed in a 2 queen room and there was plenty of room. The bathroom was modern decor and Eco friendly. The sheets were luxurious and pillows were very comfortable. I loved this hotel and will stay again!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank bacinq-mars

Thank you for sharing such a great review!
We are so glad that you loved our hotel and cannot wait for you to stay with us again!

We understand the importance of being Eco-Friendly and are rolling out several programs this year to help make our hotel less impactful on the environment- from in-room recycling containers and high-efficiency lighting and plumbing fixtures, to looking for ways to use products and amenities with less packaging, to actively monitoring and reducing our water and electricity usage, we have made Green Operations a top priority.

Thanks again, and I hope you will reach out to me personally the next time you are in the Raleigh-Durham area so I can thank you in person.