“Consistently Clean and Comfortable”

Four Points by Sheraton Raleigh Durham Airport
Ranked #7 of 18 Hotels in Morrisville
Long Island, New York
“Consistently Clean and Comfortable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

I stay at the RDU Four Points a few days each month as my employer has a corporate rate here. This hotel is one of my favorite business stops as the hotel is new, comfortable and always clean. The housekeeping is good each day and all rooms are consistently stocked. I enjoy the two complimentary bottles of water daily, and as a platinum guest, the mouth wash, chocolate and bath robe that are provided are also nice. Breakfast is decent and has improved over the past few months. Although Four Points chain-wide room decor is a bit sterile, beds and pillows are comfortable. Thank you Paige for working with our company and budget to create our corporate rate. You are always wonderful to work with.

2 Thank 2LITravellers
ehoxit, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Raleigh Durham Airport, responded to this review, August 22, 2012
Thank you for sharing such a positive review!

We love hearing from all of our guests, but especially from repeat guests like you. Thank you for your continued loyalty, both to our hotel and as an SPG Platinum Member!

Our entire team works hard everyday to do just what you mentioned- keep the hotel as clean as possible and make sure that every one of our guests are comfortable.

Our Food & Beverage team has made an extra effort to improve our breakfast service and I am so glad that you are seeing the difference. Paige and her Sales Team are great at working with our corporate clients to make staying with us an easy choice. It is so nice to have all of their efforts recognized- Thank you!

Please feel free to contact me personally the next time you are visiting our area. I would really enjoy being able to thank you in person for your great review and for your continued loyalty.

Eric Hoxit- General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

Unbelievable customer service ... the sales staff is fantastic.
Paige is so great to work with!
The property is beautiful and the beds are so comfortable.
The rate was very competitive.
The best place to stay near the rdu airport!

1 Thank Kelly N
Thanks for such a nice review!

We are so happy that you had a great stay with us and that you were so comfortable here!
Paige and her Sales Team really do deliver great service and I really appreciate you recognizing them. We do our very best to offer the best value for all of our guests with great rates for a great hotel!

Please let me know when you will be retuning to our area so I can thank you personally for helping to spread the word about the Four Points By Sheraton Raleigh-Durham Airport!

North Smithfield, Rhode Island
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2012

Our room was clean, comfortable and roomy. We stayed in a 2 queen room and there was plenty of room. The bathroom was modern decor and Eco friendly. The sheets were luxurious and pillows were very comfortable. I loved this hotel and will stay again!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank bacinq-mars
Thank you for sharing such a great review!
We are so glad that you loved our hotel and cannot wait for you to stay with us again!

We understand the importance of being Eco-Friendly and are rolling out several programs this year to help make our hotel less impactful on the environment- from in-room recycling containers and high-efficiency lighting and plumbing fixtures, to looking for ways to use products and amenities with less packaging, to actively monitoring and reducing our water and electricity usage, we have made Green Operations a top priority.

Thanks again, and I hope you will reach out to me personally the next time you are in the Raleigh-Durham area so I can thank you in person.

North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2012

I love this hotel and dealing with Paige Welch. Not only have I stayed here but my company also uses Four Points for business. The hotel is clean, beds slept wonderful, location is great and the staff is very friendly and accomodating. Paige has been wonderful is helping with the company account - very responsive and on top of her game. I wish I was staying there tonight!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank Rhonda N
ehoxit, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Raleigh Durham Airport, responded to this review, August 15, 2012
Wow! Thanks for such a great review! We wish you were staying with us tonight, too!

We are thrilled to hear that you have enjoyed your stays with us and really appreciate you sharing your experience with fellow travelers! It is the goal of our entire team to be the best place to stay in the Raleigh-Durham area and we are working hard every day to make it happen.

I also thank you for recognizing Paige and her outstanding service! Paige and her Sales Team do a great job of making it easy to business with us and looking after the needs of our corporate accounts.

Thanks again for your review and even more so for your continued loyalty! Please feel free to contact me directly the next time you are in our area so I can thank you personally.

Angier, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2012

The property is great and staff is excellent to work with. We had a large group stay there and the service was excellent. Page was our sale manager and she is awesome! Give them a try and you'll be back!

2 Thank Bennetta S
Thank you so much for your kind review!

We are so happy to hear that your group had a great stay with us and hope that we will see you again soon!

Paige and our Sales Team really do a great job of making sure that all of our groups are well taken care of and I appreciate your recognizing their excellent service.

Please reach out to me personally the next time you are visiting our area so I can thank you in person for sharing such a positive review.

Thanks again, and we hope to see you soon!
Boulder, Colorado
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2012

This extremely clean and beautifully designed hotel with all of the necessary amenities makes an excellent home away from home. It has an high class feel while being comfortable and welcoming. The linens are great and the beds very comfortable, as well.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Heidi F
Thank you for your kind review!

We are so glad to hear that your stay with us was so comfortable and are thrilled to be your new “Home Away From Home” in the Raleigh-Durham area.

We understand how important cleanliness and comfort are when you are away from home and we have an outstanding Housekeeping Team who do a great job of making sure our hotel is always as clean as possible.

Thanks again and please reach out to me personally the next time your travels bring you back to the Raleigh-Durham area so I can thank you personally for sharing such a nice review. We hope to see you again soon!

Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2012

I have been using this hotel for several years since it opened. I have booked sales meetings, training classes and even my sons wedding for our out of town guests. I have always been delighted with the service that I have received from Eric, the GM, Tania the Assistant GM, Ian who runs the front desk and Paige who helps book our events. The staff is top notch and everyone I have booked there says the rooms are great, the place is clean and they enjoy going back. We have never been disappointed.

1 Thank Tom M
Wow! Thank you so much for sharing such a great review!

It really is our pleasure to serve you and we are so happy to know that you and all of your guests, both colleagues and family, have been so satisfied with their stays with us.

I also appreciate you recognizing the great service from Tonia, Ian and Paige- we have a great team here and it is so nice to have their service recognized.

Thanks again for your review and especially for your continued loyalty. We truly appreciate your business and if there is ever any way that we can be of service to you or your guests, please feel free to reach out to me personally.