Four Points by Sheraton Raleigh Durham Airport
$88
$99
La Quinta Inn & Suites Raleigh Durham Intl AP(Morrisville)(Great Value!)
$86
La Quinta Inn & Suites Raleigh Durham Airport S(Morrisville)(Great Value!)
$64
Hampton.com
$93
$109
Priceline
All reviewsfront deskgreat hotelbusiness hotelraleigh durham airportbusiness triprooms are largebreakfast buffetparking lotindoor pooldefinitely stay here againhotel roomthe shuttle driverbed was very comfortablebrooksspghootersbojangles
Reviewed August 31, 2011

I often stay overnight at a hotel when I have an early morning flight and use the hotel shuttle. That was the case with this hotel. I had someone drop me off at the hotel around noon and got into my room immediately. It was on the small size but very comfortable and perfectly adequate. There is a mall a 5 minute walk away but unfortunately it is practically deserted. The hotel had a nice bar-restaurante downstairs and I had a couple of drinks and dinner there. The waiter was very friendly and helpful and my dinner was reasonably priced and tasty. Nothing great but again, perfectly adequate. The front desk staff was very friendly and printed out my boarding pass for me. They had 2 computers in the business center but one was occupied and the other was not printing correctly. The next morning I was the only one of the 6am shuttle and the driver was right on time and friendly.

I used Cash and Points which I felt was a good deal but the room rate was almost $135 which I would have a hard time justifying. Otherwise, a very nice hotel in a perfect location for anyone wanted to be near the airport.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
3  Thank tammynnc
ehoxit, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Raleigh Durham Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2011

Thanks for your review!
We are so pleased that you had a good stay with us and that you are sharing it with other travellers.
We hope to see you again soon, and wish you many safe and happy travels!
Eric Hoxit- General Manager

Reviewed August 15, 2011

I stayed at this hotel primarily becuase Hooters is in the parking lot and I flew to RDU for a quick overnight trip. I found the staff to be extremely accomodating, letting me check in early and letting me check at 4PM the following day if I need to. The bed was EXTREMELY comfortable, and the climate control in the room was great. I read a few reviews with issues about the sound of planes. I agree that you can occasionally hear planes but I love planes, plus your under the approach path for the airport. Overall this is a great hotel. My only two issues were the hand sink in the bathroom. I could not get cold water out of it. It was either hot water or nothing. My second issue occured upon checkout. I checked in with a credit card and checked out changing to a debit card. Upon check out the hotel took a 100 dollar authorization from my debit card versus the room balance. I dont understand that.

Other than that this hotel is great, and if you in RDU for a short period is a great place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank kp7j4x
ehoxit, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Raleigh Durham Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2011

Thank you so much for your review!
We love hearing from our guests and are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us!
It is always our goal to keep improving our guests' stays, so I genuinely appreciate you letting us know about the issues you noted.

I would like to apologize for any inconveniences caused by the problems with no cold water and with the confusion about your method of payment at checkout. I can assure you that since you brought them to our attention, both have been addressed.

If there is any way that we can be of further service, please feel to contact the hotel directly and ask for me personally.

Again, we truly appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again soon!
Four Points by Sheraton Raleigh Durham Airport

Reviewed July 26, 2011

This property is well situated near the airport. It was clean, relatively new and quiet. While not luxurious by any stretch, the hotel did all the basics right (e.g., comfortable bed, free Internet and bottled water, fitness center with good quality cardio equipment, good shower water pressure, etc.). I would certainly stay again. For its hotel class, I do not hesitate to give it four stars.

Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
ehoxit, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Raleigh Durham Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2011

Thanks for your review!
We truly appreciate hearing from our guests after their stays and we are so pleased that you had a great stay with us.
Thanks again for staying at the Four Points by Sheraton Raleigh Durham Airport and we hope to see you again soon!
Eric Hoxit- General Manager

Reviewed July 13, 2011

The Four Points by Sheraton is a nice hotel. They offer in room wifi in all of the rooms in this new hotel.The bar area connected to the kitchen makes great food for lunch and dinner! They do have a breakfast buffet that really wasn't worth the price which was around 10$ unless you are a regular and a VIP with the chain getting the meal complementary. The breakfast buffet had some items you would find on most hotel free buffet along with a few items that aren't on all of them. The staff is helpful but I would recommend making advanced reservations.Hooters,Bojangles and a KFC/Taco Bell are within walking distance with some other choices up and down the road.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
ehoxit, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Raleigh Durham Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2011

Thank you for sharing your experience with other travellers!
I am so glad that you had a good stay with us and that you enjoyed our Four Comforts Bed and had a good meal with us.
Please let me know if you will be travelling to the Raleigh-Durham area again, as I would like to thank you for sharing your comments. During your next stay I would like to offer you dinner on us and make sure that you receive the same amenities as our Starwood Preferred Guest Platinum members, including complimentary breakfast and a welcome amenity.
Again I thank you and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed June 5, 2011

I stayed here for one night. The hotel was very nice and everything seemed very new. It is very close to the airport and you can walk from the hotel to a couple of near by restauraunts. The staff was very friendly; and we really enjoyed our stay here. They have a nice little bar area and a nice little pool as well. Our room was large and again very nice.I would reccomened this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
ehoxit, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Raleigh Durham Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2011

Thank you for such a nice review!
It is always a pleasure to get feedback from our guests and I am so pleased that your stay was a great one.
On behalf of the whole team here at the Four Points by Sheraton RDU, we appreciate your words of encouragment and hope that we will see you again the next time you are in the area.
Thanks again,