“Nice Hotel with one of the most comfortable beds I've ever slept in!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Four Points by Sheraton Raleigh Durham Airport

Four Points by Sheraton Raleigh Durham Airport
Ranked #7 of 18 Hotels in Morrisville
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Nice Hotel with one of the most comfortable beds I've ever slept in!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2011

The Four Points by Sheraton is a nice hotel. They offer in room wifi in all of the rooms in this new hotel.The bar area connected to the kitchen makes great food for lunch and dinner! They do have a breakfast buffet that really wasn't worth the price which was around 10$ unless you are a regular and a VIP with the chain getting the meal complementary. The breakfast buffet had some items you would find on most hotel free buffet along with a few items that aren't on all of them. The staff is helpful but I would recommend making advanced reservations.Hooters,Bojangles and a KFC/Taco Bell are within walking distance with some other choices up and down the road.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
ehoxit, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Raleigh Durham Airport, responded to this review, July 19, 2011
Thank you for sharing your experience with other travellers!
I am so glad that you had a good stay with us and that you enjoyed our Four Comforts Bed and had a good meal with us.
Please let me know if you will be travelling to the Raleigh-Durham area again, as I would like to thank you for sharing your comments. During your next stay I would like to offer you dinner on us and make sure that you receive the same amenities as our Starwood Preferred Guest Platinum members, including complimentary breakfast and a welcome amenity.
Again I thank you and hope to see you again soon.
Eric Hoxit

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Buffalo, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2011

perfect location, you can smell the clean from the moment you step in lobby. rooms clean no dust, no dirt, no insects! Bed is perfect, pillows just how you like 'em, bath, clean, just ahhhhhh....
Staff very friendly. Called down for fax number, advise one will be arriving for me. 20 mins later it's under my door! Excellent service.
Room service not a bad price for breakfast in bed, eggs cooked perfect. just ahhhhh...

• Stayed June 2011, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ehoxit, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Raleigh Durham Airport, responded to this review, June 9, 2011
Wow! Thank you so much for your kind review!
We always love to hear from our guests and we really appreciate you sharing your experience here at the Four Points by Sheraton Raleigh Durham Airport with others.
Our entire team works hard every day to make sure that each of our guests has a great stay and we are so happy that you enjoyed yours.
Thanks again & we hope to see you again soon!
Norwich, Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2011

I stayed here for one night. The hotel was very nice and everything seemed very new. It is very close to the airport and you can walk from the hotel to a couple of near by restauraunts. The staff was very friendly; and we really enjoyed our stay here. They have a nice little bar area and a nice little pool as well. Our room was large and again very nice.I would reccomened this hotel.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ehoxit, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Raleigh Durham Airport, responded to this review, June 6, 2011
Thank you for such a nice review!
It is always a pleasure to get feedback from our guests and I am so pleased that your stay was a great one.
On behalf of the whole team here at the Four Points by Sheraton RDU, we appreciate your words of encouragment and hope that we will see you again the next time you are in the area.
Thanks again,
Delaware
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2011

Good price for a really nice room. Super clean and comfortable. I would stay again. Easy access to airport.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ehoxit, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Raleigh Durham Airport, responded to this review, May 25, 2011
Thank you so much for your kind words!
We always appreciate heaing from our guests and could not be happier that you had a great stay with us. We hope to see you again soon!
California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2011

The good:  the rooms and common areas are super clean and maintained exceptionally well.  Shuttle driver, front desk staff and bartender are courteous and professional.  Easy access to RDU and no plane noise.  The breakfast bar itself was a pretty good value.  Free bottled water.  Nice, roomy shower with quick hot water and good water pressure.

The bad:  the hotel claimed (over the phone as well as on the spg iphone app) to have a restaurant; however, it is actually a bar that serves bar food and a few entrees that are as overpriced as they are forgettable.  Service was slow for breakfast and dinner.  I don't blame the bartender at dinner for the tardy service, I blame management.  She was the only one bar-tending and serving food.  She was very polite although she was overwhelmed.  Parking area is poorly lit during hours of darkness.

The ugly: At 8:10am, the house keeper came knocking on the door and yelling like the building was on fire!  How incredibly rude!!! We had a sleeping infant who was jetlaggy since we flew in from Vegas the evening before!  Moreover, we were checking out that day so the maid should not have started with our room anyway!

Overall, a nice place if you are taking an early flight.

• Stayed March 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
ehoxit, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Raleigh Durham Airport, responded to this review, July 28, 2012
Thank you for your review!

I would like to apologize for our not meeting your needs during your stay with us and not letting you get the rest your needed as well as the issues you experienced in our restaurant.
I genuinely appreciate you letting us know about the issues and I am very sorry that they
were not corrected to your satisfaction. I would also like to offer my apology for the delay in responding to your review.

If your travels bring you back to the Raleigh-Durham area, please contact me personally as I would like to offer a complimentary night with us to show you how much we do appreciate your business as well as for you taking the time to show us how we can improve.

Newport News, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2011

This hotel is very new and has a modern feel. The beds are very comfortable but may be too soft for some people. The breakfast bar costs $7 but only includes items found most hotels for free (waffles, sub-par eggs, bread assortment), but there is no yogurt or oatmeal. I would go right down the street to Cracker Barrel or Waffle House, or stay somewhere that includes breakfast. There is also a Hooters and a few fast food joints nearby. There are similar new hotels in the vicinity but I would stay here again if the price stays competitive. The employees were all very helpful and friendly.

• Stayed March 2011
2 Thank LCC79
Thank you for your review!

While I am glad to hear that your overall experience with us was a good one, I would like to apologize for our breakfast not meeting your expectations. We have made some changes and yogurt parfaits are now a part of our breakfast buffet and oatmeal is also available upon request.

If you are returning to the Raleigh-Durham area, please reach out to me so I can thank you for sharing your feedback with us and invite you to be our guest for breakfast to see how much we have improved.

Thanks again,
Washington DC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2011

There is so much I loved about this hotel. This is the nicest Four Points I've ever stayed at (I spend about 60 nights/year in hotels.) The place looked brand new, the bed was comfortable, and there were lots of freebies that other hotels try to charge for (water, internet, etc.) The fitness center was really well equipped with the normal machines, dumbbells, an exercise ball, yoga mat, etc. They even have an indoor pool. It was a great value for what I paid.

The disappointment came at the end of the stay. As a Starwood Gold member I often am granted late check out - up to 4 pm. As I was leaving on a Friday, they told me it was no problem at all to extend my stay until 3 pm; the place is deserted most weekends. I had a long drive ahead and I have a sleep disorder, so I was either going to be napping in my room or in the parking lot! I confirmed this with the front desk.

When I returned to my room around 1, the key didn't work. This happens often; no big deal. Got a new key, went into my room and the sheets were gone from my bed. Too tired to go complain, I just slept on top of the blanket. The maids then proceeded to disturb me three times - once by phone and twice by pounding on the door to ask me when I was going to leave. I never did sleep more than 5 minutes before someone would be bothering me again. Finally I gave up and left (and yes, slept in the parking lot) after the maid literally stood outside my door and wouldn't leave.

When I checked out and told the front desk about the issue, the guy shrugged and said, "Well, you probably didn't speak the right language so they could understand you." Funny, the giant NO sign on my door is the same in English and Spanish.

Verdict - great hotel as long as you have no special requests or need assistance.

(Airport noise is loud by the way but I have absolutely no issue sleeping so not a problem.)

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
3 Thank mjp3md
Thank you for sharing your review with us and your fellow travelers!

I would like to apologize for our team members not meeting your needs during your stay with us and not letting you get the rest your needed before your trip. I genuinely appreciate you letting us know about the issue and I am very sorry that it was not corrected to your satisfaction, especially since you took the time to let our team members know about it. I would also like to offer my apology for the delay in responding to your review.

I am happy to know that the facility itself seems to have been satisfactory and your stay was otherwise a good one. We value all of our guests and especially appreciate the continued loyalty of SPG Gold members like you.

If your travels bring you back to the Raleigh-Durham area, please contact me personally as I would like to offer a complimentary night with us to show you how much we do appreciate you and your business and how much we would like for your all of your stays with us to be restful, relaxing and comfortable.